COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Following up on my post about hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) and chloroquine (Aralen) . One of the manufacturers just doubled the price of plaquenil, that damn quick.. so they appear to be expecting a mad rush of purchases.

.. as long as the shyt truly works, I'm not too mad at the hustle. But once they triple and quadruple the price....... :ufdup:

Daps
fukk, I'm gonna have to ask my barber if he's gonna be doing house calls or cuts at his crib. Shops maybe closed but ain't no way in hell barbers not gonna be cutting hair during this time, now this shyt is officially a crisis.

The fights at the hair and nail salons are going to be ridiculous. A bunch of catty women who need fill-ins, and the place is packed

:francis:

I’m sorry but politics/racism aside, Trump is hilarious. Dude has bars when he’s going off.:russ:

It would be the greatest presidency ever, if he wasn’t actually the president. This would make a great tv show. But it’s real life.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Fukk is wrong with the sense of humor in here? How many times are y'all gonna find this idiot disrespecting reporters "funny?"

He is a fukking dumbass. I'm tired of him and tired of his low grade unhinged behavior being considered humorous.
You can either get mad which achieves nothing or laugh at him.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Following up on my post about hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) and chloroquine (Aralen) . One of the manufacturers just doubled the price of plaquenil, that damn quick.. so they appear to be expecting a mad rush of purchases.

.. as long as the shyt truly works, I'm not too mad at the hustle. But once they triple and quadruple the price....... :ufdup:

They finally started to use that in the NYC subways and buses as of today.