COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Fukk is wrong with the sense of humor in here? How many times are y'all gonna find this idiot disrespecting reporters "funny?"

He is a fukking dumbass. I'm tired of him and tired of his low grade unhinged behavior being considered humorous.

Its “funny” in a tragic sense. Like LOOK what American politics has devolved into. And this muthafukka was PLACED INTO THE HIGHEST LEADERSHIP POSITION IN THE COUNTRY. You can’t write this shyt. Its a laugh to keep from crying type scenario.

Like this muthafukka literally up on the podium during a NATIONAL PANDEMIC issuing out challenges and threats like its a WWE pay per view event! This is laughter of impending doom not celebration

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Its “funny” in a tragic sense. Like LOOK what American politics has devolved into. And this muthafukka was PLACED INTO THE HIGHEST LEADERSHIP POSITION IN THE COUNTRY. You can’t write this shyt. Its a laugh to keep from crying type scenario.

Like this muthafukka literally up on the podium during a NATIONAL PANDEMIC issuing out challenges and threats like its a WWE pay per view event! This is laughter of impending doom not celebration

I guess when you put it like that :francis:

I'm just fed up.