COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
FriendlyHatefulDowitcher.gif

fukk around and give yourself the resident evil t virus eating insects and disease carrying animals brehs...:mjlol:

Like old boy who ate a slug and became paraplegic

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Nothing good comes from china..highly superstitious and immoral

Well they did Master The Art of War over 3,000 years ago. I mean you talkin about a country that fought a Civil War at the same time they were being invaded by Japan. One thing that always got me about China is they're Relentless this as well as the level of brutality they were willing to inflict to have control over there people. Not to mention the level of cunning that they had display militarily over the last several thousand years. Are they immoral? Yeah you could argue that but I would definitely say they are amoral. Whether there's a difference I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I googled the patent it looks like the Corona virus was man made as some sort of treatment for Avian flu when managed properly. It could have been released due to human error. Google patent 10130701 it's under public chemicals. I need to read through the rest

The patent is for a modified version of the virus, which is essentially what a vaccine is.

Basically a vaccine is just a weak version of the virus injected into your body to cause an immune response, which the body "memorizes" (immunological memory).

You take the virus, delete the dangerous parts of the gene, then inject it. Your body still recognizes it the same as the real virus, which allows your body to then generate the antibodies to fight the real virus.

Not saying this outbreak can't be man made, I'm just saying vaccines are just modified viruses like the patent is for.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Well they did Master The Art of War over 3,000 years ago. I mean you talkin about a country that fought a Civil War at the same time they were being invaded by Japan. One thing that always got me about China is they're Relentless this as well as the level of brutality they were willing to inflict to have control over they people. Not to mention the level of cunning that they had display militarily over the last several thousand years. Are they immoral? Yeah you could argue that but I would definitely say they are amoral. Whether there's a difference I'm not sure.

They have to limits to their diet supposedly because during the great famine during Mao's reign, 40 million or so chinese died. People suspect this is the reason they learned to eat anything that lives.
My belief is that unless you can match them militarily, financially or their resolve to suffer on end for a win then you have no business dealing with China.