COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
That is some kind of black poultry. Not a snake.
Correct, a silky chicken it's called
Silky_bantam.jpg

899d8dac-ad59-4831-9c7d-0df3c7c1f100.jpg

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I said this to some African guy about Ebola. He said that it’s western governments infecting people. While I don’t doubt that, I told him that maybe the problem is the handling and eating of bushmeat, because these animals carry thousands of viruses. On top of that our overpopulation. Even the cows, pigs and chickens we eat are heavily processed, then refrigerated and frozen. He called me an ignorant ass black American talking some typical western shyt just to shyt on African nations. So I just went :hubie:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I said this to some African guy about Ebola. He said that it’s western governments infecting people. While I don’t doubt that, I told him that maybe the problem is the handling and eating of bushmeat, because these animals carry thousands of viruses. On top of that our overpopulation. Even the cows, pigs and chickens we eat are heavily processed, then refrigerated and frozen. He called me an ignorant ass black American talking some typical western shyt just to shyt on African nations. So I just went :hubie:

I know there’s a joke in there somewhere, but I’m tired af

:russell:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I googled the patent it looks like the Corona virus was man made as some sort of treatment for Avian flu when managed properly. It could have been released due to human error. Google patent 10130701 it's under public chemicals. I need to read through the rest

outstanding. of course your post will be largely overlooked. but so was the work uncovering aids, ebola and all the other laboratory creations that "came out of nowhere."