COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Can't say for sure if I've tried it, may have in Vietnam but I think it was in a chao ga rice soup and wasn't memorable. Its expensive round my way but can be found fresh at some them Asian markets. They big on free-range poultrys but I can't justify the price difference I guess.
Nah I'm good let the breh bird live. I didn't even know it existed they probably hating on its fur coat.
:russ:

Edit- granted that might not be the most flattering picture either. American consumers typically aren't used to having the head, neck and feet attached to the carcass as well.

Last edited:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Can't say for sure if I've tried it, may have in Vietnam but I think it was in a chao ga rice soup and wasn't memorable. Its expensive round my way but can be found fresh at some them Asian markets. They big on free-range poultrys but I can't justify the price difference I guess.

:russ:

Edit- granted that might not be the most flattering picture either. American consumers typically aren't used to having the head, neck and feet attached to the carcass as well.
I looked at some dishes it doesn't look very tasty. I don't think I'd be willing to pay more for it.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling you, Chinese will eat anything :gucci:

Food market at centre of deadly coronavirus outbreak admits selling live koalas, snakes, rats and wolves

The Chinese food market at the centre of the deadly Sars-like virus outbreak has claimed they sold live koalas, snakes, rats and wolf pups to locals to eat.

The Huanan Seafood market in Wuhan in China is under investigation with officials believing the coronavirus originated from a wild animal that was sold at the venue.

So far the highly-contagious virus has killed 17 people and infected hundreds around Asia.

According to the South China Morning Post, the market's advertising board had live foxes, crocodiles, wolf puppies, salamanders, snakes, rats, peacocks, porcupines and koalas.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They have a locust like consumption. They're literally disrupting entire ecosystems.

No animal can catch a break :mjcry:

They've decimated their own fish stocks and are now rampaging around the world poaching vast quantities of marine life..

Argentina blew up a Chinese boat poaching in their waters :merchant:

:blessed: