COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn that some bullshyt. The fukk we suppose to all happy about delivering 300 packages a day and shyt. Do get me wrong I'm not rude to people. I'm definitely not smiling most days until I get off. And every once while u get that customer that piss u off ask u all kinds of dumb shyt. I just deliver package muthafukker call customer service with that shyt. I hate it when customer try to have conversations with u and shyt unless u a cute bytch leave me alone I got too much work lol. U out there until 730pm? I get mad when I finish at 5pm lol. With the way the virus is I just want to drop this package and go. Please don't give me a bullshyt route either. I hate when they put u in a new spot adds 30 to hour to the route unless it all houses.

I feel you right now, what's the worse thing pissing me off is we HAVE to deliver to people's door in high rises even IF they have mailroom or mail areas...:why:? if you are being quarantined in your apartment we should NOT put ourselves in danger bringing packages to you... if you want your package you should come down to receive it at the mailbox. trust me im looking for anew job now in the meantime just polished my resume up im not gonna put up with this nonsense. my schedule is 8am -6pm but with all the influx of packages plus going up in these apartments we waste too much time and now with this virus im not gonna be inclined to deliver your item to your door. im trying to stay safe.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
My friend keep irking me, telling me she’s has a friend that’s high ranking in the navy or army or some bullshyt and saying Florida will go on a complete shutdown tomorrow. I’m like ok sureeee:mjlol:

but if it’s true :damn:

Don't allow those stupid ass spring breakers at the airport.

Keep those muthasfukkas in Florida.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Real talk I hope yall and yours stay safe and well in this difficult time. Like I told yall 2 weeks ago I'm positive my mom caught it as well as my sister but they recovering well quarantined out in the boonies. My mom stressed cause I'm just out here 2 hours away with just myself and my dog and wants me to stay out with them but separate in a trailer my mom says she'd buy, but I'm not leaving my apartment til I have to and unless I lose my job. Besides my girl out here too :mjgrin:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Damn that some bullshyt. The fukk we suppose to all happy about delivering 300 packages a day and shyt. Do get me wrong I'm not rude to people. I'm definitely not smiling most days until I get off. And every once while u get that customer that piss u off ask u all kinds of dumb shyt. I just deliver package muthafukker call customer service with that shyt. I hate it when customer try to have conversations with u and shyt unless u a cute bytch leave me alone I got too much work lol. U out there until 730pm? I get mad when I finish at 5pm lol. With the way the virus is I just want to drop this package and go. Please don't give me a bullshyt route either. I hate when they put u in a new spot adds 30 to hour to the route unless it all houses.
Damn dawg...I'm one them customers. Ion talk to tha deliver dude but more cashiers and customer service on tha phone...I figure yall be bored and tired of a$$hole self entitled customers is all.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Who will be at these businesses? I'll answer it no one. Now equate that with the homeless population and the individual's looking for a come up because no one is out.

I thought most people on this site grew up in the hood. You sound GREEN as fukk right now

Yea I’m trippin on these responses

People gone be in the crib so where is all this wildin supposed to take place?:dwillhuh:

Not saying it won’t but it’s just not making sense

People will have guns yea but they not gone be in the streets with them like that especially during any kind of martial law. If anything a lot of the crimes will be violence against people who try to run up in somebody crib not random chaos on the street.:stopitslime:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
Just gave my mom a call to tell my dad and sisters to stop going out and about without masks. Got in to a bad arguement with them because he already went thru testicular cancer and his liver cancer just went into remission but these dumb fukks not taking this shyt serious.

Last edited: