COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Yeah but how many of those ppl were gonna die soon anyway? :comeon:This hysteria is literally the most retarded shyt in the history of our country. Yeah, let’s force the Great Depression 2.0 to accommodate 1% of the population smh

Are you black? I've never seen so many black people alarmed over the possibility of causing the Great Depression 2.0. Got dudes on here quoting studies from the Heritage Foundation in the midst of a global health crisis. :mjpls:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
People talking about homes and business getting looted and I'm just thinking of shooting the motherfukkers out there still doing dumb shyt. :francis:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Spiritual Fitness
tenor.gif

Daps
My friend keep irking me, telling me she’s has a friend that’s high ranking in the navy or army or some bullshyt and saying Florida will go on a complete shutdown tomorrow. I’m like ok sureeee:mjlol:

but if it’s true :damn:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Depends on your work, I would call them and find out. Your bosses will probably make a decision soon if you can work from home or not

I'm in Washington so since Cali is on this wave I feel we are next, but all I do is stay home and go to my job with 1 coworker and clean and detail clean a city building until they open back up. I dont want to lose a check when I dont need to. I'll be mad as fukk cause there is no risk of me getting sick or spreading it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I'm in Washington so since Cali is on this wave I feel we are next, but all I do is stay home and go to my job with 1 coworker and clean and detail clean a city building until they open back up. I dont want to lose a check when I dont need to. I'll be mad as fukk cause there is no risk of me getting sick or spreading it.
If your work doesn't have many people, they will most likely stay open and your job sounds like a necessary job where you are cleaning the building. Your job is 100% safe imo.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Half the NBA got it
Half of Hollywood too
And acouple NFL personnel
They gonna need to sacrifice
A known name for the ultimate panic

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
If your work doesn't have many people, they will most likely stay open and your job sounds like a necessary job where you are cleaning the building. Your job is 100% safe imo.

Hope so breh. I got an email from them today assuring nobody is losing hours over this or our jobs either since the city is paying for it. I just have to upkeep. Just not sure what a shutdown would entail.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is fake news, the actual range for those 20% of deaths was 20-64.

Still, that does show that there is significant risk to younger people.

Also, 40% of hospitalizations were in the 20-50 age range. So even though you may not die, there's a lot of young people getting very seriously ill.