COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
https://www.kmbc.com/article/deputi...1hKIJCcQe4H7HLEPOo3rVr1qxmm4hRdu7mJ0lNDWYRIs#
WHITSETT, N.C. —

Deputies with the Guilford County Sheriff's Office discovered 18,000 pounds of toilet paper in a stolen tractor-trailer truck during a traffic stop Wednesday.

Sheriff Danny Rogers said deputies initiated a traffic investigation involving the 18-wheeler along Interstate 40 in Whitsett after a motor vehicle law violation.

Investigators said they followed the vehicle to a warehouse/dock facility a short distance off of the interstate and encountered the driver.

Deputies determined the 53-foot Hyundai dry-van trailer was reported stolen locally and was being utilized to transport nearly 18,000 pounds of commercial bathroom paper products.

:mjlol:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as long as these idiots stay in Florida, have fun. Other states should not allow them to fly back

mase-gif.gif

These nikkas trippin

Daps
you gotta go at the right times if possible bro. The first hour (or second if the first hour is reserved for the elderly)

bring wipes for your cart, gloves, a mask. And if it’s too crowded, try again another day. Also, if the theory that humidity negative impacts the virus’s ability to survive ,choose days when it’s warm and humid to do your shopping.

I don’t fukk with crowds though, I will turn right around.

Preciate that advice I did go early the 1st hour it opened and wondered why all these old folks ain't at home instead of hoarding shyt. They need a single line for people with 5-7 items so they can get in and outta there quick. Long lines the whole day is going to be the culprit. People are hoarding for no reason.

I heard about that humidity stuff too but when you consider Wash. state is getting hit with all that moisture up there I doubt that slows the progression.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
So all of California is on lockdown?

What exactly does that mean, is it mandatory?

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preciate that advice I did go early the 1st hour it opened and wondered why all these old folks ain't at home instead of hoarding shyt. They need a single line for people with 5-7 items so they can get in and outta there quick. Long lines the whole day is going to be the culprit. People are hoarding for no reason.

I heard about that humidity stuff too but when you consider Wash. state is getting hit with all that moisture up there I doubt that slows the progression.

Ahhh true, I ain’t realise you were in Washington. I got enough shyt for 3-4 weeks. Pasta, tuna, canned veggies. I don’t plan on going out for shyt man

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They keep on going with this god damn martial law shyt

Nikkas watch too much movies even if the military did come out so what the fukk

The only way “martial law” would come into place is if all hell breaks loose and people start killing, rioting, robbing, raping and this shyt really isn’t that serious
Same people yelling that martial law is coming and stocking up on ammo are the same fukktard loons that said Obama "was coming for your guns"

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So all of California is on lockdown?

What exactly does that mean, is it mandatory?

It means most businesses are closed and they encourage you to stay inside.

You're still allowed to go outside and grocery stores and pharmacies are still open. People are acting like it means you're under house arrest.