COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
People were sticking it out at home/still operating their normal lives with it. A lot of people thought they just had a bad cold or the flu. A lot of people I know actually said they went to the hospital and were told that had an "upper respiratory infection" (which is what this virus is, pretty much) and were sent home with antibiotics. And right now a lot of people jobs are shut down, there were sick people still going to work because they had to.

Also, many of yall keep passing over the "underlying issues" part. A diabetic goes to the ICU back in January and has an upper respiratory infection, they're probably treated as a diabetic and not a covid-19 patient.

You aren't prescribed antibiotics for viruses/upper respiratory infections because antibiotics can't kill viruses breh. So either those people lied to you or you making up shyt to support your opinion.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Boris Johnson seems to think the UK can can 'turn the tide' on Coronavirus within 12 weeks. He thinks this can be done by the general public following the governments suggestions lol.

This guy really is a dumb fukk if he thinks the general public will simply follow advice. Things need to start getting enforced if this situation is to improve.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
This thread is serving absolutely no purpose except scaring the shyt out of folk

Been like 50-100 new pages a day for the past week

By the time I read thru the whole last page there’s 4 new pages and I got it set to 15 ppp :dwillhuh:

Thread has ran its course

You and everyone who dapped this should just not enter the thread if you scared

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You aren't prescribed antibiotics for viruses/upper respiratory infections because antibiotics can't kill viruses breh. So either those people lied to you or you making up shyt to support your opinion.
"anti-biotics" being a generic term that people that aren't doctors use(improperly, i'll give you that).:comeon: But people have been told they had "upper respiratory infections" recently.

:hubie:People been had this shyt. The tests aren't giving people this shyt. These cases aren't "new".

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I swear man if and when we get passed this, these governments need to quit giving billions to bullshyt and give the WHO and CDC blank checks to study any new diseases that pop up. We need to be ahead of these things instead of behind.
Trillions of useless military shyt is just sitting idle

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Ordered some food off the taco bell app went to go get it and the doors was locked. They only doing drive thru and I walked there. :francis:
I walk around to the drive thru window and the bytch like you can't be hanging out here :gucci: wtf I look like hanging around taco Bell? I'm like can y'all cancel my shyt, they won't hand it to you through the window.

And as I'm typing this, I get an alert saying they're open for drive thru delivery and pick up. :francis:

You ordering food from Taco Bell at a time like this? :mjlol: