COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
So yesterday, felt like I was ready to hang em up.

Woke up to nausea and the need to vomit. Stayed by the toilet for three hours and nothing happened.

Went to wash my face and brush my teeth afterwards. After doing that my chest locked up and was grinding against itself -lung to heart area- called up a doc and he said head to a emergency room.

They did an ecg and I was cleared. Then everyone was waiting for a covid-19 test. When we were called in for testing they asked for symptoms and said no one will be tested.

A guy beside me - separated by a tall blockade with shutters comparable to a urinal blockade - interacted with a positive covid-19 patient and had a nasty cough and fever. No test for him.

A lady who came back from the States was swabbed but was told, assume you have it and quarantine.

Seems like the info I received from the help lines are correct, if you have symptoms you will be told to stay home for 14 days.

There was one old lady with diabetes that was actually tested in turn leading to a positive result that was kept for monitoring.

As for today, now I'm losing touch with my body, I can't tell when i need to pee, the normal response isn't there, rather pain in my kidneys alert me I have to go.

Probably going back to the hospital.

On lockdown until April 1st.

How old are u?

Do u have any preexisting conditions?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Look at this video and how they "Cleaning" the food...:scust::hhh: they need to be shut down by health inspectors and kicked out!!! We don't need anymore outbreaks because clearly the chinese don't care about proper food preperation!!!

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
So yesterday, felt like I was ready to hang em up.

Woke up to nausea and the need to vomit. Stayed by the toilet for three hours and nothing happened.

Went to wash my face and brush my teeth afterwards. After doing that my chest locked up and was grinding against itself -lung to heart area- called up a doc and he said head to a emergency room.

They did an ecg and I was cleared. Then everyone was waiting for a covid-19 test. When we were called in for testing they asked for symptoms and said no one will be tested.

A guy beside me - separated by a tall blockade with shutters comparable to a urinal blockade - interacted with a positive covid-19 patient and had a nasty cough and fever. No test for him.

A lady who came back from the States was swabbed but was told, assume you have it and quarantine.

Seems like the info I received from the help lines are correct, if you have symptoms you will be told to stay home for 14 days.

There was one old lady with diabetes that was actually tested in turn leading to a positive result that was kept for monitoring.

As for today, now I'm losing touch with my body, I can't tell when i need to pee, the normal response isn't there, rather pain in my kidneys alert me I have to go.

Probably going back to the hospital.

On lockdown until April 1st.
Damn breh wish you well and a speedy recovery

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Why weren't the ICUs overrun in January like they are now?
People were sticking it out at home/still operating their normal lives with it. A lot of people thought they just had a bad cold or the flu. A lot of people I know actually said they went to the hospital and were told that had an "upper respiratory infection" (which is what this virus is, pretty much) and were sent home with antibiotics. And right now a lot of people jobs are shut down, there were sick people still going to work because they had to.

Also, many of yall keep passing over the "underlying issues" part. A diabetic goes to the ICU back in January and has an upper respiratory infection, they're probably treated as a diabetic and not a covid-19 patient.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This thread is serving absolutely no purpose except scaring the shyt out of folk

Been like 50-100 new pages a day for the past week

By the time I read thru the whole last page there’s 4 new pages and I got it set to 15 ppp :dwillhuh:

Thread has ran its course