COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
the only thing i would worry about is the economy for something like this it would take like 10 years to recover from that.
all of the people on twitter saying let them die. I always answer back let's start with you, your mother, and your family then. if not stfu

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Unrelated but looks like there was an earthquake in Utah. Can't imagine them going thru a natural disaster in the middle of this. We need to fix this before hurricane season starts heating up. :francis:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
the only thing i would worry about is the economy for something like this it would take like 10 years to recover from that.
all of the people on twitter saying let them die. I always answer back let's start with you, your mother, and your family then. if not stfu
It won’t take 10 years or even 2 to rebound if things were to get back going by sometime next month. If the government at all levels allow for these restrictions to persist then it can really disrupt everything. It may really turn to either tank the USA as we know it or let the markets and society self-correct themselves type of decision. Can’t stop the flow of life for 18 months. Government seizures and communism really is going to come into fruition if the former is chosen.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but if you can still travel around to grocery stores, work, walk/drive down the street...then how exactly is that a lockdown?

When I think of a lockdown I imagine something where it's been an executive order forcing ppl to stay indoors with no outside movement at all or face consequences :yeshrug:

Looks to me like the US is doing everything to avoid that

But Americans are spoiled and entitled as fukk and will prolly force the governments hand to save them and others from themselves

I’m not mad I just hope it ain’t for too long and some travel is still ok

U got dumbasses with corona virus challenges and flooding the beach for spring break, the government tried to be nice and is running out of options

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
no cap breh

this WFH shyt isn't the same at all, its crazy how being in an office makes you more productive just off rip because you know others are around you.

i got legit like 2 hours of work a day since this started, maybe an hour or so of meetings, rest of the day i'm kicking back

I been working from home for like 8 years and this is so true. I mean I used to bullshyt a lot in the office to but at home at times I'll say fukk it and kick on the PS4 or just start watching something on the DVR instead of actually working.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, don't bother listening to our officials. Protect yourself if you're out there They interviewed some doctor from a university on the local news and his reasons for us not masks were:
1) it's uncomfortable
2) you might touch the actual mask (so fukking stupid, just tell people to take it off with the elastic band then)
3) medical professionals need it more (true, but what about the general population. are they supposed to get infected when they do go out for supplies and groceries?)

I got some masks in from China :ehh: shout out to Gearbest

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I can work from home if I wanted to, but I’m here in the office. 4 of my team members are home including our manager. I don’t have monitors at home so it’ll be a bytch to work from home just off my laptop.

lucky for me I only live 3 miles away from my office so I don’t mind coming in. It’s slowed down noticeably as well. But here I am on the coli typing this, listening to music, and my work is up to date.

stay safe coli bro’s