COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I can work from home if I wanted to, but I’m here in the office. 4 of my team members are home including our manager. I don’t have monitors at home so it’ll be a bytch to work from home just off my laptop.

lucky for me I only live 3 miles away from my office so I don’t mind coming in. It’s slowed down noticeably as well. But here I am on the coli typing this, listening to music, and my work is up to date.

stay safe coli bro’s
You better take them monitors home. :dahell:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just a heads up...

you can't just put an N95 mask on and think you are good to go. It will be no better than a standard surgical mask.

It needs to be fitted properly and then tested to see if there are any gaps. If you ever seen ICU nurses get fitted when dealing with TB patients and shyt, you'd know its a whole involved process. You gotta do all this shyt...

images

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just a heads up...

you can't just put an N95 mask on and think you are good to go. It will be no better than a standard surgical mask.

It needs to be fitted properly and then tested to see if there are any gaps. If you ever seen ICU nurses get fitted when dealing with TB patients and shyt, you'd know its a whole involved process. You gotta do all this shyt...

images

here at the hospital it’s mask gown and gloves

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Just a heads up...

images

Word. Fit gotta be good. I’ve been wearing a larger regular medical mask over my N95 in case I got micro gaps for extra protection

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Plain old soap and water absolutely annihilate coronavirus.

Read more about the coronavirus pandemic at http://vox.com/coronavirus

You've been told a thousand times: wash your hands to stop the spread of COVID-19. But why does this work so well? It has to do with the way the soap molecules are able to absolutely demolish viruses, like the coronavirus.