COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I think China found their preferred weapon of war......

All it takes in the United States is a random coming in and passing around a contagious virus. The U.S. is slow to shut down everything. Now they know. They can cause flare ups whenever they feel like it with a single person, and it will take months to get it under control if done right......

Like I said either earlier in this thread or another... non friendly countries are definitely paying close attention to the usa's response :mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5067795954663424.png

Some good news for those guys stuck inside that are hungry...:mjgrin:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North

Wouldn't be surprised. I'd like to think they're being truthful this time, but there's been a lot of weird things that happened in the beginning of all this in which the timing is a little too... perfect. :patrice:

Truth be told, I have no clue. But it's not out of the question.

Hustle idea for the Coli Brehs.
Offer a service to elderly/immunocompromised/paranoid people where you go pick up food/prescriptions/anything for them, decontaminate it and deliver it to them for a fee.
Until a vaccine is introduced a certain segment of society is going to have to isolate and will need someone to do these services for them.

giphy.gif

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Any way you cut it, it looks like at least 1 million folks are going to die from this unfortunately.

Never thought I would see something so dire in my lifetime. Our lives will never be the same. This country doesn’t have the infrastructure or discipline to stall this thing out. I have a feeling this is gonna run through the whole year. Hope I’m wrong, but our trajectory is scary.

All this shyt could have been avoided too. Once the virus was found in China back in Nov 2019. There should have been an Immedate travel ban on china and a 30 day mandatory quarantine for any Americans returning home from ANYWHERE in the world. But our govt moved slow. Didnt take it seriously now they're trying to play catch up. The truth is coronavirus has been spreading for months. We should have had the National guard seal our borders. And cut off all foreign travel by air... land or sea. Now we just have to wait and pray cuz closing schools for weeks isnt going to do anything. Science has already told them that