COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What happens when we start seeing reports of hundreds of deaths per day? People are going to freak. That's likely going to happen. Need to start locking down cities. Closing beaches, etc.

When you start hearing of over 1,000 deaths per day in American soil, is when people will give up on life itself. And the crazy thing is, we less than 14 days away from that.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
We less than 3 weeks from Martial Law.

Cant believe I’m saying this but if the US implemented martial law a month ago it would prolly be much better by now

That's basically what S Korea did

People were so afraid of US implementing martial law when America is prolly the most relaxed about it. Actually just told citizens to stay home with no military or police involvement and wasn’t even trippin so much about people leaving out briefly and locally and of course that leads to congregating in big ass groups like spring break :snoop:

Then when they implement the military and police people gone wanna cry foul

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cant believe I’m saying this but if the US implemented martial law a month ago it would prolly be much better by now

People were so afraid of US implementing martial law when America is prolly the most relaxed about it. Actually just told citizens to stay home with no military or police involvement and wasn’t even trippin so much about people leaving out and of course that leads to congregating in big ass groups like spring break :snoop:

Yeah, we gonna be assed put,completely in 5 months. The potential of millions dying in such a short time would be catastrophic for humanity.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Have all the schools around the country closed? Seems like most of the colleges have suspended classes as well. Gyms and movie theaters are all closing as well as some nonessential stores like shoe and clothing stores. I'm seeing a lot of restaurants doing drive thru or delivery only. Hopefully everyone that has the capabilities of working from home does so. No need to be going into an office with a bunch of other people when you can talk to them on the computer. I hope more places are allowing the elderly to shop only them at a certain time like in the morning for a few hours before the others get there. Who knows how long the curve may go up since people still getting tested. Like look at Durant and his teammates. They haven't played in a week and they got it. Who knows how long they've had it for and if they infected other teams. I think they played a bunch of teams that last two weeks before the shut down. They definitely need to shut down all airports for travel and anyone that is on vacation needs to get back asap or stay stranded. I saw 2 employees at midway airport in chicago tested positive. air traffic controllers I think. luckily they dont interact with the general public but still. who knows how many they contaminated at the airport.

Ima start using my amazon prime to deliver essential basic supplies i use like toothpaste and deoderant, thru their subscribe and save program and I suggest everyone else do the same. limit the time spent out in the stores and in the danger. they even have food on there too. so thats something to consider. we can go into quarantine for 2 weeks and see if we lower the curve or we can go into quarantine for 2 months cuz we let shyt get worse.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

People were so afraid of US implementing martial law when America is prolly the most relaxed about it. Actually just told citizens to stay home with no military or police involvement and wasn’t even trippin so much about people leaving out briefly and locally and of course that leads to congregating in big ass groups like spring break :snoop:

I agree, they should have forced us to go on lockdown back in Feb and closed the borders. We would be at a fraction of the cases right now and it would have only been 2-3 weeks.

Now we about to go on lockdown for months, and still have a shyt load of people die.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Full scale rioting and chaos happens if this lasts more than 3 weeks. Millennials have like $113 in their bank accounts and are getting layed off/ furloughed. They not giving a shyt about 80 year olds at this point. I repeat, an extended lockdown will be a disaster and result in more deaths and mayhem than just letting the virus ride itself out.
ur numbers dont even make sense...:dead: