COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I’ll have to really spend some time with both the study and the rebuttal but

“They ignore standard Contact Tracing [2] allowing isolation of infected prior to symptoms.”

Contract tracing is a dead concept in the states if you have 1,000s of infections in each state, AND we still aren’t testing AT ALL, AND you still have asymptomatic and presymptomatic individuals that aren’t connected to any confirmed case spreading the virus. Contract tracing is DEAD in the US

:mjlol:

“They also ignore door-to-door monitoring to identify cases with symptoms”

:pachaha:
door to door monitoring in the US??? Yea right

“They also don't specify whether achieving less than one case (extinction of the virus) is possible in their model.”

:mjlol::mjlol:

In what world is a virus that 200,000 people have in a global society going to become extinct???? That boat sailed a long time ago

Last edited:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
It’s so depressing I don’t even wanna read about it. And we have the absolute WORST President in US history in office. Not Clinton. Not Obama. Not even Bush. But Donald fukking Trump. The guy from the reality tv show. In the middle of a global pandemic that could potentially kill millions. This is karma for people thinking shyt was fun and games to vote him in. I’m not trying to get daps either. I’m legit scared. We are sooooo fukked if we don’t figure this out. Like soooooo fukked.

Bush will forever be the woat