COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
It’s being tested right now. While Trump is a moron the FDA literally has the strictest standards for drugs in the world.

And I would only take it if I have the disease.
Injecting it into someone a few times and making sure they live isn't testing it. Any vaccine that gets rushed into the market is untested. I

Could possibly be the thing that spawns the tvirus on some umbrella corp shyt

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Full scale rioting and chaos happens if this lasts more than 3 weeks. Millennials have like $113 in their bank accounts and are getting layed off/ furloughed. They not giving a shyt about 80 year olds at this point. I repeat, an extended lockdown will be a disaster and result in more deaths and mayhem than just letting the virus ride itself out.

JohnL

Rookie
Daps
US and Canada preparing to suspend non-essential travel between the two countries - CNNPolitics

(CNN)The United States and Canada are preparing to issue a joint statement in the next 24-48 hours to suspend non-essential travel between the two countries, a Trump administration official tells CNN.

The agreement is not yet finalized and officials are still working to define "non-essential travel," but the official stressed that the new restrictions will ensure that business and trade between the two countries can continue.

The joint agreement would be the latest effort by the US and Canada to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, following decisions by both countries to restrict some international travel.

Part of the discussions involve what types of vehicles and individuals would still be allowed to travel between the two countries and for what purpose, the official said. The restrictions will likely allow for significant flexibility.

Unlike travel restrictions on Europe and China, this would be a mutual agreement between the two countries.

"The Canadians have been our friends throughout this and many other crises, and they continue to be honest brokers," the official said.

When Trump was asked at the coronavirus task force briefing whether he was considering closing the US land borders on Tuesday, he said, "I don't want to say that, but we are discussing things with Canada and we're discussing things with Mexico, quite honestly, and again, the relationship is outstanding with both, outstanding. We just signed our deal, the USMCA, and the relationship is very strong."

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Rip sad

but Loretta, 68, a breast cancer survivor and diabetic, was exhausted after the trip, and the couple wanted to rest and readjust to the U.S. time zone.

Having a underlying issue is like a death trap for covid, every death I read the person is either old or the person has diabetes, or was a cancer survivor

the youngest person to die in england

Heartbroken wife pays tribute to 'amazing' father-of-two, 45, who became Britain's youngest coronavirus death two years after being diagnosed with motor neurone disease

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Rip sad

but Loretta, 68, a breast cancer survivor and diabetic, was exhausted after the trip, and the couple wanted to rest and readjust to the U.S. time zone.

Having a underlying issue is like a death trap for covid, every death I read the person is either old or the person has diabetes, or was a cancer survivor

the youngest person to die in england

Heartbroken wife pays tribute to 'amazing' father-of-two, 45, who became Britain's youngest coronavirus death two years after being diagnosed with motor neurone disease

not about her, the husband should be able to get a test.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Llcoolbay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
St Louis Rams!!!!!
Reading parts of the Bill that is supposed pass....Doesnt seem like it will really help with shyt with the way the Senate is reforming everything in it
:francis:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Why do people continue to say that this virus is only for the old when it targets all age demographics with health issues? Do you know how many Americans of all ages that have diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, heart disease, and lung problems? Cmon bruh :snoop: