COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Full scale rioting and chaos happens if this lasts more than 3 weeks. Millennials have like $113 in their bank accounts and are getting layed off/ furloughed. They not giving a shyt about 80 year olds at this point. I repeat, an extended lockdown will be a disaster and result in more deaths and mayhem than just letting the virus ride itself out.

What is the solution to this?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Houston is pretty stocked..
Multivitamins is a great start tho..
But you might want to look into more
Whole fam is taking elderberry..
With multivitamins
I’m also taking turmeric(for other things like inflammation)..
But it’s also good as a probiotic..
Which people should also look into..
A good probiotic..
Even been to our Chinatown..
Getting certain medicinal herbs..
Just in case for the future..
Whatever the fukk is in Tiger Balm:ohhh:
I thought that was just for shyt and giggles:russ:
Mayne..
shyt works for so many things:wow:

Stocked up on citrus fruits like Lemon, Ginger is also good and Garlic.

Good stuff brehs. Never heard of Tiger Balm. My friend was telling me about elderberry.

My current supplements (even prior to coronavirus)
- Apple Cider vinegar in warm/hot water in the morning on empty stomach with few dashes of Cayenne pepper
- multivitamin
- turmeric
- garlic (pill or raw clove )
- black seed oil

Hopefully those help... :yeshrug:

Also take Glucosamine & Chondroitin as well as gingko :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Problem the US has is they won't stop people from traveling from state to state. China pretty much shut down Wuhan and stopped anybody from going in or out. Italy finally did it this past week after being devestated by the virus. It's probably going to come down to shutting everything down.

What happens when we start seeing reports of hundreds of deaths per day? People are going to freak. That's likely going to happen. Need to start locking down cities. Closing beaches, etc.

shyt should have been done, The longer the wait = The bigger the spread = The harder the recovery :snoop:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Why do people continue to say that this virus is only for the old when it targets all age demographics with health issues? Do you know how many Americans of all ages that have diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, heart disease, and lung problems? Cmon bruh :snoop:

Exactly. A lot of folks not processing that part. Americans are generally unhealthy....who knows what this will do

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

like i said nba/mlb sports etc. ain't coming back for a LONG azz time

Truckers may be the only folks that can get across

Going to kill the airline industry even more though

Liberals should've pushed this from the get go.

Only pass through if you're driving a big rig of supplies...that's it

During the Ontario health professional response session believe I heard that they were estimating ~20% of infections could be traced back to US :beli:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Good stuff brehs. Never heard of Tiger Balm. My friend was telling me about elderberry.

My current supplements (even prior to coronavirus)
- Apple Cider vinegar in warm/hot water in the morning on empty stomach with few dashes of Cayenne pepper
- multivitamin
- turmeric
- garlic (pill or raw clove )
- black seed oil

Hopefully those help... :yeshrug:

Also take Glucosamine & Chondroitin as well as gingko :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Cinnamon might be good too, it’s also good for reducing the blood pressure so it also might help.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
NIH still say a vaccine can take 12 - 18 months for widespread use
Dude didn't read the article:

"It’s worth a reminder that any vaccine is going to take, at minimum, between a year and 18 months to develop and certify for general human use, so don’t think that this is going to result in any kind of short-term solution."