COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
My biggest question is how long can this go on and whats the end game? Swine flu wasn't lowered from a pandemic for a year.. We in March of a January beginning... What's deemed "in control" enough for schools to reopen and cities to restart? Whoever makes that call of OK things are OK, opens themselves up to enormous liability.. America can't survive in shuttered schools and businesses for months on end... Everyone was aware of h1n1 but not to a shutdown point so as it passed through, every day it wasn't felt... As we get more tested , the USA cases have no choice but to multiply... That's my main question is, with no faith in the white house, and is living in a 24 7 news and social media cycle, how the fukk does this turn to calm?

that’s what I do t understand. What is the end game here?? Shut down for two weeks so people can go out and get it and bring it back???

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother was told he would have his results today and they still haven’t contacted him.

If they’re going to do this drive thru testing shyt, they need to be on-point with it or at least give a 48hr window. You can’t give someone one date and then do something different!

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
My brother was told he would have his results today and they still haven’t contacted him.

If they’re going to do this drive thru testing shyt, they need to be on-point with it or at least give a 48hr window. You can’t give someone one date and then do something different!
So drive thru tests are real?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
These idiots in San Francisco just walking and jogging and shyt on CNN despite the shelter in place order.

:mindblown:

The hell is wrong with people that they can’t stay the fukk home!!!!!!

Americants are hella stubborn breh.

That's why this shiit will last for the remainder of the year with the second wind of Corona hitting even harder by Autumn.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw outbreak over the weekend for the first time since it first dropped, FIRE :ohlawd:

Creature good?
Not a movie...attempt at play on words with her watching Outbreack/Contagion.

One of my best friends growing up as tikes was able to watch R rated movies by the time we were like 5-6...My parent's weren't having that shyt even though our parent's were long time friends.

Went over there on like a random fukking Tuesday and this motherfukker is like "Just rented a new R-rated movie called Outbreak, you in??:patrice:"

Me: :manny:

Get home...

Ma Dukes: How was your day?!:gladbron:

Me: :merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:. Going upstairs for awhile, slide my dinner under the door :hubie:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Americants are hella stubborn breh.

That's why this shiit will last for the remainder of the year with the second wind of Corona hitting even harder by Autumn.

Yeah they are so are Canadians

Which to me is why these lockdowns are pointless

Should start have drones flying overhead shooting rubber bullets at these fakkits