COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I know people are liking the “work from home” idea now ...but if this shyt is going beyond a month will any company, organization be able to pay these people?...or will we all be forced to sign up for these temporary jobs stocking shelves at the supermarket? :damn:

I know we all think our jobs are real important ..but let’s be real, this could get ugly

Daps
Why is toilet paper the coveted item? How many shyts are these people taking? Are these people living with 8 other diarrhea having ass nikkas? I don't get it.

Women need toilet paper for pee and poop

People are at home with their kids, and households with 4-6 people home 24/7 need toilet paper. Plus, people also use it to blow their nose.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know people are liking the “work from home” idea now ...but if this shyt is going beyond a month will any company, organization be able to pay these people?...or will we all be forced to sign up for these temporary jobs stocking shelves at the supermarket? :damn:

I know we all think our jobs are real important ..but let’s be real, this could get ugly

exactly or if im a ceo i'd be like wait if we can pay people to work from home permanently. Then why not pay Inderjit in india 4 dollars a hour or manny in phillipines 2 dollars a hour to do the same ish

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Government needs to either pass the bill of sending everyone 1-2K a month AND put a freeze on rent, mortgages (tell the banks to chill, we got you too), etc. until this blows over or pass a bill that companies have to pay their workers up to a month for sick leave. My job is paying me to stay home for the rest of the week, and it might extend longer, but who knows.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Government needs to either pass the bill of sending everyone 1-2K a month AND put a freeze on rent, mortgages (tell the banks to chill, we got you too), etc. until this blows over or pass a bill that companies have to pay their workers up to a month for sick leave. My job is paying me to stay home for the rest of the week, and it might extend longer, but who knows.

What about the people that can work from home like myself? We get nothing?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
What about the people that can work from home like myself? We get nothing?
Listen, I'm definitely not oppose to y'all getting your regular pay PLUS the 1-2K a month. But for those that aren't working at all and companies aren't paying them, should be first priority. They're in dire straits at this moment. But, to be honest, this country can afford to pay everyone the 1-2K a month, working or not.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Listen, I'm definitely not oppose to y'all getting your regular pay PLUS the 1-2K a month. But for those that aren't working at all and companies aren't paying them, should be first priority. They're in dire straits at this moment. But, to be honest, this country can afford to pay everyone the 1-2K a month, working or not.

Our lives are affected as well though. But I get your point.