COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Netflix released a Pandemic docuseries back in December. Just started watching it and it's fukking crazy how this released right before this shyt kicked off. Crazy coincidence because some of the stuff they predict would happen in a pandemic is actually happening. They even talk about the dangers of how ICUs can easily be overloaded.

Recommend it given how apt it is right now.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Netflix released a Pandemic docuseries back in December. Just started watching it and it's fukking crazy how this released right before this shyt kicked off. Crazy coincidence because some of the stuff they predict would happen in a pandemic is actually happening. They even talk about the dangers of how ICUs can easily be overloaded.

Recommend it given how apt it is right now.

I watched that shyt last month and got WORRIED, bro. Folks think it's a game

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Im 3 weeks from my last hair cut and idk if I should go, I still gotta look fresh for the hoes :damn:

I got my shyt cut this past Saturday. I’m not going back for a while though as one of the barbers there went was out a cruise :damn:

Hope he gets that corona test before he comes back to the shop

Daps
I signed a contract in regards to my working ability during season until mid june that may still be binding but im inquiring. If so can possibly get quite a large network in just a 15 mile radius

Let's do it mane. Most people looking at this pandemic as being a career and business killer

10 years ago? Maybe.

In 2020?
Nah. We have too much tech at our disposal in 2020. We can still be successful. I'm finishing a huge website project right now and these folks are throwing 3 more websites at me TODAY.

They just throwing money at ya boy :wow: