DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Again, its not De Blasio's call:

Andrew Cuomo says NYC quarantine is not being considered - CNNPolitics

So much disinformation in this thread.

Reading comprehension is fundamental.

I'm providing a link. Mayor De Blasio himself is only saying a decision is imminent, not that he is making the imminent decision.
  • "I think New Yorkers should be prepared right now for the possibility of a shelter in place order," de Blasio, a Democrat, said during a press briefing. "It has not happened yet but it is definitely a possibility at this point. I believe that decision should be made in the next 48 hours, and it's a very, a very difficult decision."

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Crazy to see everybody experiencing what I've experienced my whole life with not having my full lung capacity, I am a severe asthmatic who's spent months in ICU's of hospitals. I've had pneumonia in both lungs

I relate all too much to the stories of having lung pain and not being able to breathe:mjcry: Eventually it gets to the point where you wanna give up and let go because your body is so exhausted, I don't wish that pain on nobody

:mjcry:I'm an Asthmatic too. I've never
Spend months in ICU but I almost died before.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Reading comprehension is fundamental.

I'm providing a link. Mayor De Blasio himself is only saying a decision is imminent, not that he is making the imminent decision.
  • "I think New Yorkers should be prepared right now for the possibility of a shelter in place order," de Blasio, a Democrat, said during a press briefing. "It has not happened yet but it is definitely a possibility at this point. I believe that decision should be made in the next 48 hours, and it's a very, a very difficult decision."

If Cali mayor can do it, a NYC mayor can do it . nikkas just on they cac hoax shyt