COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So any truth to this

Coronavirus: Australian researchers may have found a CURE | Daily Mail Online

I'm not super worried about this thing. I'm actually amazed at the extent to which people have reacted.

I'm sure the other deadlier diseases are looking at each other over the hype Corona is getting like
:gucci::mjtf:

If you drank a pint of bleach now it would kill you but you are not worried about bleach are you? It's not just how deadly something is. It is a number of factors including principally how likely you (and people in general) are to get (and suffer from) it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Military brehs and brehettes, how's the armed forces handling this?

Are ya'll gonna get sent back home or what?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Military brehs and brehettes, how's the armed forces handling this?

Are ya'll gonna get sent back home or what?
I work in the Washington Navy Yard and they finally sent us off to telework yesterday and no idea how long. I don't know how it is for those out in the fleet, but the level of paranoia must be crazy on ship.

Just read that they're resuming basic training operations as normal. They're as in the Navy. Sounds like a fukkin disaster but I'll let em cook. Can't wait to get out.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Means all of these big manufacturing plants have to be closed then right?

I’m a technician at high end car dealership that has over 60+ employees, servicing over 40+ different customers each day...

We still open.... :stopitslime:

The owners straight up said unless someone drops dead from the virus he ain’t gonna do shyt.

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
It’s just so frustrating to hear the nyc governor say we have no plans of shutting down the city ...and then following that by saying we expect this to get much worse and we won’t be able to handle all the infected with enough beds or whatever

I know there’s politics and business behind it...and money is really all that matters big picture ...but it’s just so discouraging to basically hear “we ready to lose lives instead of losing money ..but keep ordering for takeout ”

Honestly, a 2% mortality rate is not enough to shut down a trillion dollar machine.