COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So glad I get to work from home. I may not have the best job since it's contract work with barely to no benefits but it beats out working in retail like I was before and would've been out there on the front lines close to all the sick people since it was a Walgreens. At least I'm able to work from the comfort of home and not put myself or others in much danger. Gotta be blessed with what we have sometimes. My brother had to go to work today, don't know if he'll get to work from home. Lots of people don't get that option or can even work right now with all the shutdowns. My work situation may not be great but I appreciate what I have for the time and situation that we're in.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
My girl work for the city and she still has to come in :francis: Not understanding why they’re forcing people like her who can do their jobs remotely to commute in and be in an office all day. It’s completely unnecessary and dangerous as fukk at this point. Not to mention, the city gonna shut them down in a week or less. All this shyt is just for “optics” and perception. Not giving any fukks about the health of their staff.

I’m “working” from home too but barely working. Like you, can’t really concentrate and just going through the motions joining my meetings. Yesterday our VPN got too overwhelmed and we had to log off for the day. Hoping it happens again today :yeshrug:

We're fukked. I called my MPP's office to ask about medical taxi services for the elderly (my MP also works for the ministry of seniors and assessibility), and his aide told me she doesn't know and told me to pray :gucci:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
DC at 8am.

6gwrjmerw4n41.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The country that wins this thing is gonna position themselves as a major player in the future. Gotta think of this like a business. All the stock markets are going down. Every currency is falling, only the US dollar is seen as safe. Economies are being impacted tremendously. Patience and proper handling are key right now. The more the people are exposing others unnecessarily, the longer this lasts and the more money the economy loses. I'm not sure what the numbers are in Africa but that's considered the poorest continent and there are people out there getting by with no electricity, yet we got people here that have all the basic necessities and more and are over here hoarding toilet paper and upset that they can't go clubbing. We can't afford any stupidity right now. The country that gets this cleared first and quicker is in a better position to help the rest of the world and get their economy back up. Hopefully the government has a plan in place or something.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
The country that wins this thing is gonna position themselves as a major player in the future. Gotta think of this like a business. All the stock markets are going down. Every currency is falling, only the US dollar is seen as safe. Economies are being impacted tremendously. Patience and proper handling are key right now. The more the people are exposing others unnecessarily, the longer this lasts and the more money the economy loses. I'm not sure what the numbers are in Africa but that's considered the poorest continent and there are people out there getting by with no electricity, yet we got people here that have all the basic necessities and more and are over here hoarding toilet paper and upset that they can't go clubbing. We can't afford any stupidity right now. The country that gets this cleared first and quicker is in a better position to help the rest of the world and get their economy back up. Hopefully the government has a plan in place or something.

China is about to boss up and be Number 1 now