COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Man this shyt is like something straight out of a movie, I never thought I'd see a day like this. All around in Washington is nuts rn, I got myself some supplies to last awhile but I didnt hoard and now there is literally nothing on the shelves, no bread, no soap, no nothin. I gotta go to the QFC grocery store around midnight when they restock to get some things.

Thankfully I still have work for now but almost everywhere else is shutdown and I'm basically being paid to chill for 8 hours. I bought myself a zip today from the dispensary because I'm sure they are shutting down next. It was crazy as hell up in there today.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ol Girl wasn’t lying about Amazon, I got zero sales so far today :picard:

Well 2 things are happening. People are ordering more and drivers are calling out forcing their companies to drop routes. If a company has to drop a route the best thing they can do is pray another company picks it up or flex the route out. But Flex routes are too small. A flex is like 1/6 of a driver's route so it doesn't really make up for the lose. So delivery time are gonna slow up.

If you think you will need something order it now. A lot of drivers aren't taking it seriously. But when it finally hits home god only know how they will react.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only because they are testing more

Everyday this will be the thing

Increase in death
Increase in positive testing

Meh

Yup. I was saying this. The numbers are going to go through the roof because people are getting tested now. Probably why trump was stalling on the testing. Knew the numbers would be high as fukk and people would panic. We are going to see crazy numbers. You thought Italy was bad? US is going to be bad and the media gonna sensationalize that shyt....but one positive is the mortality rate will drop.

Daps

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm way too much of a pessimist to believe in best case scenarios, I'm expecting the worst. My faith in people doing the right thing was already low, after going out to the store this weekend and seeing what I saw online first hand, it's non existent. This country ain't built to deal with something like this.
I hear u but the world are on top of making the vaccine, science will come thru in the clutch once again.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thanks

The grind begins :leon:
Sell what you can on Amazon and Ebay in the meantime to bring in some extra bread, If you have extra bread but nothing to sell hit up some thrift stores in high income neighborhoods then flip that shyt

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Fam, I dont like seeing prejudice against anyone. But honestly Im just ready to bush mainland China as a whole. They're arrogant as fukk, racist as fukk, unhygienic as fukk, sheisty as fukk, imperialistic as fukk. Granted when you speak in absolutes you will aways fail, and I know thats every one is an individual and should be judged by their merits and character. But I honestly dont see Taiwanese, or Cantonese cats out here fukking the game up, but these backwood Mandarin nikkas? Bro... Asian brehs let me know if Im tripping smh
They’re the W.O.A.T.’s bro no lie :mjlol:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Sell what you can on Amazon and Ebay in the meantime to bring in some extra bread, If you have extra bread but nothing to sell hit up some thrift stores in high income neighborhoods then flip that shyt

Dont have much to flip at the moment but im pretty good on cash to make something happen

Gonna see what unemployment is gonna pay while plotting on something else