COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If this shyt lasts into August like they're saying, there really is no containing this thing. We're gonna go into fall and winter (peak flu season) with this shyt and the regular flu. If that's the case we're fukked. And these muthafukkers think I'm gonna go out and vote tomorrow :camby:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
If this shyt lasts into August like they're saying, there really is no containing this thing. We're gonna go into fall and winter (peak flu season) with this shyt and the regular flu. If that's the case we're fukked. And these muthafukkers think I'm gonna go out and vote tomorrow :camby:
Hoping the warm weather slows things down and by next year science drops the vaccine.

---

Superstar
Daps
Fam, I dont like seeing prejudice against anyone. But honestly Im just ready to bush mainland China as a whole. They're arrogant as fukk, racist as fukk, unhygienic as fukk, sheisty as fukk, imperialistic as fukk. Granted when you speak in absolutes you will aways fail, and I know thats every one is an individual and should be judged by their merits and character. But I honestly dont see Taiwanese, or Cantonese cats out here fukking the game up, but these backwood Mandarin nikkas? Bro... Asian brehs let me know if I'm tripping smh

I ain't Asian breh but your tripping. China is to blame because of the wet markets, but zoonotic diseases are a part of life. This won't be the last zoonotic disease we face not by a long shot.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Cases rising like Kakarot's power level!
tenor.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

This is exactly what Im worried about too, this thing may THRIVE in cold weather and if this shyt is resilient during that plus flu season?!!?:damn: whole lot of body bags who's to say this virus WONT mutate...

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Testing of coronavirus "cure" set to start in Australia in weeks, while first participant in U.S. vaccine trial due to get first dose today

Professor David Paterson, director of the University of Queensland Centre for Clinical Research, told Australian website News.com.au that his team used two existing drugs to deactivate the new coronavirus named SARS-CoV- 2 (not to be confused with the virus which causes SARS), in test tubes. One drug is used against HIV and the other, called chloroquine, treats malaria.

Paterson said the HIV drug was given to some of the first patients to be diagnosed with COVID-19 in Australia, and caused the "disappearance of the virus." The patients have since recovered, he said.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Km
I was still delivering shyt yesterday breh...:beli: shyt is gonna go more haywire the more they stay home and order...

Man I work for Amazon too had my lightest day in 2 months but I expect things to get crazy soon. I'm gonna go to my boss and ask for a raise. If he says no I got another company to go to. Plus I have another job but not sure how we're going to be operating going forward. Real estate company. I'm pissed though been sick 2 of the last 3 weeks really fukk up my money. Tonsil are fukk up may need surgery to remove them but I don't want to go to the hospital right now. Got sick in Vegas the night of fury/wilder. Lost 500 bill on fight than got sick yall think I should get check just in case?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Km

Man I work for Amazon too had my lightest day in 2 months but I expect things to get crazy soon. I'm gonna go to my boss and ask for a raise. If he says no I got another company to go to. Plus I have another job but not sure how we're going to be operating going forward. Real estate company. I'm pissed though been sick 2 of the last 3 weeks really fukk up my money. Tonsil are fukk up may need surgery to remove them but I don't want to go to the hospital right now. Got sick in Vegas the night of fury/wilder. Lost 500 bill on fight than got sick yall think I should get check just in case?

You got dry cough and fever right now? Do you have shortness of breath?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hoping no one on the coli is affected by this. A lot of us may have disagreements and hatred to other posters and shyt, but put that shyt aside, that shyt don't matter and is stupid in the grand scheme of things when we have a humanity crisis. Stay strong brehs and brehettes!!

this I hope every one is taking precaution and being as safe as possible.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Hoping the warm weather slows things down and by next year science drops the vaccine.
I'm way too much of a pessimist to believe in best case scenarios, I'm expecting the worst. My faith in people doing the right thing was already low, after going out to the store this weekend and seeing what I saw online first hand, it's non existent. This country ain't built to deal with something like this.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Why do you say that?

TSA worker for Atlanta Hartsfield Airport tested positive (They reported it a few hours ago but it was known early this morning)

Fulton County (highest number of cases in Ga) is in the midst of shutting down everything (Again a decision that was made this morning)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Km

I feel you but if you aint showing any major symptoms I'd just stay away from a hospital unless you can get a test and quaantine yourself and hope its not positive. :picard:

Im looking into other jobs right now I fear the worse is yet to come at amazon doing this delivery bullshyt Im not going up in these people's building if they have mailboxes. then can threaten to suspend me all they want but I said what I said, im dropping shyt off and K.I.M. :camby: