COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I keep posting this but tha only thing I'm worried about is how people are going to act when they cant find a job to feed they families.

Luckily I am in OH where the jobs are seemingly endless. For now.

Then I wonder/worry how everything is goin to be once this shyt settles, if it even does.

yeah and that's what they've been setting up for with the FEMA camps, etc. they've been getting ready for mass social unrest for years now, and some people have been trying to warn the public about that but most thought it was funny. FEMA/the government won't be caught off-guard, even as most people have been.

just make sure you have supplies on hand, firearms especially.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I have no idea how this clown is not getting FRIED:

1. "It's just a cold, no big deal"
2. Refused testing kits from WHO
3. LIED about google building a website for testing
4. LIED about availability of testing
5. Completely got rid of the team that was responsible for dealing with pandemics

That's just off the top of my head. This clown has no business being in office and the people who put him there and pacify him should all pay for it. Get every last one of those republican senators the fukk out. Publicly shame them. Mitch Mconnel? He should be flogged. All those useless Trump Supporters, send them to Iraq.

LOL @ a leader not taking responsibility. That shyt is unheard of....unless they're dictators.

Thats a fact.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
yeah and that's what they've been setting up for with the FEMA camps, etc. they've been getting ready for mass social unrest for years now, and some people have been trying to warn the public about that but most thought it was funny. FEMA/the government won't be caught off-guard, even as most people have been.

just make sure you have supplies on hand, firearms especially.
Yea I'm hip to that FEMA camp shyt heavy. Was warning ppl when trump sent that missile 2 months ago. They gone have to just shoot me bruh. Ion even want to be alive if that shyt really gon happen. Deadass.

Ion got shyt dude. Dont even know shyt about firearms.

Got like...$350 to my name. Bout to go spend this $25 giant eagle card on idefk what, I guess.