COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Where the shyt come from? Cuz eveybody saying everything eveybody says is wrong.

It wasnt engineered
It wasnt accidentally spilled in a secret lab
Not from Chinas eating habits of their exotic food markets

Wtf is it from then? My attitude isnt directed at you btw.

It was engineered Brother, just like all the rest. That's come out, but you'd have to go to the "conspiracy sites" to get the info and most people laugh at shyt like that until times like these.

Lotta you are too young to remember when HIV/AIDS first hit. The official story had to do with a Black man and a green monkey out in the bush in Africa. After research it came out that it was first found in about 3 urban centers, simultaneously.

I don't know how serious the virus in and of itself is, though I don't discount it. But I think this whole thing has more to do with the financial markets and testing out martial law procedures and how far the public will let the government go in "times of emergency."

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
It was engineered Brother, just like all the rest. That's come out, but you'd have to go to the "conspiracy sites" to get the info and most people laugh at shyt like that until times like these.

Lotta you are too young to remember when HIV/AIDS first hit. The official story had to do with a Black man and a green monkey out in the bush in Africa. After research it came out that it was first found in about 3 urban centers, simultaneously.

I don't know how serious the virus in and of itself is, though I don't discount it. But I think this whole thing has more to do with the financial markets and testing out martial law procedures and how far the public will let the government go in "times of emergency."
I keep posting this but tha only thing I'm worried about is how people are going to act when they cant find a job to feed they families.

Luckily I am in OH where the jobs are seemingly endless. For now.

Then I wonder/worry how everything is goin to be once this shyt settles, if it even does.