COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how are they doing human trials for vaccines so quick? that shyt gotta go through months of testing to make sure its safe, no crazy side effects etc

i'm not taking the first batch if they rush something out to market:hubie: fukk around end up like a zombie from I Am Legend

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Might do this shyt to pick up extra $$$$ to buy stocks / crypto at the bottom:yeshrug:

I'm working from home until May 1
Damn, Where you live at?

Can’t believe Houston hasn’t enforced shyt yet :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
how are they doing human trials for vaccines so quick? that shyt gotta go through months of testing to make sure its safe, no crazy side effects etc

i'm not taking the first batch if they rush something out to market:hubie: fukk around end up like a zombie from I Am Legend
The Homeless :mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I feel for you breh. I never worked directly for Amazon, but I did work for a LTL company that occasionally picked up pallets for Amazon. There won't be enough workers for the work and I already know it......

I'm saying tho...:what: if you want these muthafukkas to work in these ridiculous conditions cough up that billion, you know you got it...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think I see why government officials aren't taking it serious.

They want America home for the coming election. Democrats are pushing for the government to wrap this up and do their job while Republicans are just like meh about it.

Democrats sick and stay home.... Republicans are gonna go vote if they got Ebola. Another guaranteed 4 years for Donald

Cacs are about to get rekt.

Not really. The GOP supporters gonna be on denial and gonna die from lack of medical attention.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps

I am in a punk ass bytch ass p*ssy ass mood right now but you know what breh? I am sure that very thing will actually happen with the way everything is going in 2020.

I mean why the fukk wouldnt it, right?

4 months ago, everything was "fine" and here we are...entire world locked the fukk down.

The events of 2020 are falling together too rapidly in a domino effect. Like someone ran some type of "fukk Humanity.exe" script.

Every fukkin time I have went to sleep so far this year, nap or not...I wake up to some disastrous ass bullshyt news and I am deadass tired of it.

Whatever all of -this- is alluding to needs to just happen already cuz this build up is gay as fukk. God DAMN bro.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I am in a punk ass bytch ass p*ssy ass mood right now but you know what breh? I am sure that very thing will actually happen with the way everything is going in 2020.

I mean why the fukk wouldnt it, right?

4 months ago, everything was "fine" and here we are...entire world locked the fukk down.

The events of 2020 are falling together too rapidly in a domino effect. Like someone ran some type of "fukk Humanity.exe" script.

Every fukkin time I have went to sleep so far this year, nap or not...I wake up to some disastrous ass bullshyt news and I am deadass tired of it.

Whatever all of -this- is alluding to needs to just happen already cuz this build up is gay as fukk. God DAMN bro.

Oh you haven't seen anything yet.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You should buy a thermometer from Amazon and scan everyone that comes near you

They don't even have working digital thermometers at the assessment centers? :picard:

Trust me, I was sitting there thinking this had to have happened.

Can only imagine how many conflicting scans there were. Going back to people being scanned multiple times until they tested positive.

I'm on lockdown for now and will monitor my symptoms.

Should have seen her face when I said I have work.

:merchant:

Breathing comes in waves of consistency between automatic and manual maintenance. Plus the pain, wow.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Trust me, I was sitting there thinking this had to have happened.

Can only imagine how many conflicting scans there were. Going back to people being scanned multiple times until they tested positive.

I'm on lockdown for now and will monitor my symptoms.

Should have seen her face when I said I have work.

:merchant:

Breathing comes in waves of consistency between automatic and manual maintenance. Plus the pain, wow.

Did they do a x-ray of your chest to see your lungs?