COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
I said that stand up people can get through hardships by working something out, but that the ones who aren't standup are going to be who they are.
Read my post again and try to find where I called renters deadbeats.
:russell: In the states that suspend evictions not a single tenant will work out something to even pay $100 of their rent. Everyone is holding onto their money. Period

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
testing in somalia airport

EQAZ6F4WsAAHwL5.jpg

chicago airport

maxresdefault.jpg

Is Somalia a popular vacation spot :mjlol:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
To me if you had a bad cold in the past few months you prob had covid

just because now they are testing it we are all like :wow:
Yup I been saying this. No way this just recently popped up. I had a bad cold right before Christmas that gave me a fever. shyt only lasted a couple days tho but I had a cough for weeks after. Didn’t feel like a normal cold. Way too many people have had pneumonia lately too

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
To me if you had a bad cold in the past few months you prob had covid

just because now they are testing it we are all like :wow:

Now that you say that i think i may have had it back in December.. :jbhmm: had all the symptoms, took me about a week to recover.

You never know though, effects people differently.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: this is actually a thing? I'm an RF engineer and had to correct a dude in the HL thread who was spouting the same nonsense. Just dumb.

:mindblown:

Yeah I read your post, had no idea there was this dumb conspiracy regarding 5G and now this dumb bytch is spreading it to her 4 million followers.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

:hhh:

Look at this dumb bytch, wouldn't surprise me if alot of TLR posters believe the same bs conspiracy.

truth be told I have more respect for her thought process than all the dumbasses who believed this shyt came from Chinese people eating bats. those are the believe anything low IQ fools that need to be wiped out.