:damn:
source.gif

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Only exemption should be for truckers in my opinion as that Detroit - Montreal highway stretch is vital important

I’m sorry the American rate for corona is so High you damn well know some hillbilly going to bring it in to Canada and end up in icu taking up one of our beds
Those are exempt due to commerce requirements

If you ain't driving a 18wheeler, you're not allowed through :camby:

Plain and simple Justin :beli:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Newark suspending evictions as first cases of COVID-19 are diagnosed in state’s largest city
Updated Mar 15, 7:43 PM; Posted Mar 15, 1:37 PM
RKDOZPMTHVBFRGAHX7LAYIC7VI.JPG

Newark Mayor Ras Baraka signs a executive order placing a moratorium on rent evictions, after the first case of COVID-19 was diagnosed in New Jersey's largest city.

shares
By Katie Kausch | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Newark will impose a moratorium on some rent evictions following two positive cases of coronavirus diagnosed in the city, Mayor Ras Baraka announced Sunday.

“There have been many Newark residents who believed the mythology that it would not come to Newark; but it’s here,” Baraka said at a city hall press conference, as cases across the state continue to multiply.

The moratorium will apply to evictions for anyone directly or indirectly affected by a quarantine order. The city also instituted a 60-day extension on tax payments and a waiver of associated fees and the suspension of water shut-offs, Baraka said. He signed an executive order putting those changes into effect during the press conference.

The Essex County Sheriff’s Office previously said they will not be carrying out eviction orders indefinitely.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@jdubnyce i wonder if entertainment and sports played a role

Vancouver all those cw shows taped there if Americans citizens were banned half wouldn’t be able to come back if they went down to la

and then raptors, blue jays, leafs, Toronto fc etc

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Newark suspending evictions as first cases of COVID-19 are diagnosed in state’s largest city
Updated Mar 15, 7:43 PM; Posted Mar 15, 1:37 PM
RKDOZPMTHVBFRGAHX7LAYIC7VI.JPG

Newark Mayor Ras Baraka signs a executive order placing a moratorium on rent evictions, after the first case of COVID-19 was diagnosed in New Jersey's largest city.

shares
By Katie Kausch | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Newark will impose a moratorium on some rent evictions following two positive cases of coronavirus diagnosed in the city, Mayor Ras Baraka announced Sunday.

“There have been many Newark residents who believed the mythology that it would not come to Newark; but it’s here,” Baraka said at a city hall press conference, as cases across the state continue to multiply.

The moratorium will apply to evictions for anyone directly or indirectly affected by a quarantine order. The city also instituted a 60-day extension on tax payments and a waiver of associated fees and the suspension of water shut-offs, Baraka said. He signed an executive order putting those changes into effect during the press conference.

The Essex County Sheriff’s Office previously said they will not be carrying out eviction orders indefinitely.
I like this, I just hope some people don’t take this to mean “No Rent” :francis:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
@jdubnyce i wonder if entertainment and sports played a role

Vancouver all those cw shows taped there if Americans citizens were banned half wouldn’t be able to come back if they went down to la

and then raptors, blue jays, leafs, Toronto fc etc
:ehh: fair point

Still don't think that scale warrants keeping the borders open

Some studios halted filming (not sure if CW is filming)
There are no sports going on

If/once things get back to normal, then reopen borders

I think they're making a huge mistake here

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Would you rather a stimulus check or two months free amenities and the corporations get the kickbacks? Honest question because I’m contemplating both situations

I want a stimulus check. I work for what would be considered an essential business so im going to keep that check coming in, i could use some extra money as a top off though.

Oh and i see PA is about to shut the state down too. Yall better peep how these states are announcing these shut downs late in the day. The market for the next day is going to reflect that. Expect more circuit breakers to trip.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ehh: fair point

Still don't think that scale warrants keeping the borders open

Some studios halted filming (not sure if CW is filming)
There are no sports going on

If/once things get back to normal, then reopen borders

I think they're making a huge mistake here

oh I agree this is massive

what’s the point in self isolating etc when joe blow the American can just come on over

or joe Canada goes over for shopping in the states and picks it up

should have closed the border no in and no out except for Canadian citizens returning home and prs

I don’t even trust diplomats at this time