COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I hope that people are hoarding condoms and other forms of contraception like they are doing for everything else or it’s going to be a lot of quarantine babies being born once all of this is over.

Like the snow storm babies from a few years back.

Daps
If you own property, you will get screwed by people taking advantage of this loophole. If your tenants are standup people, you can work out something/amend the lease, but deadbeats are gonna deadbeat.
They aren’t dead Beats. 90% of people that rent don’t rent because they want to rent and don’t want to own . They rent because they aren’t in a position to own. So even if they technically have enough in the bank I wouldn’t consider it “taking advantage” if they choose to hold on to their money.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
They aren’t dead Beats. 90% of people that rent don’t rent because they want to rent and don’t want to rent. They rent because they aren’t in a position to own. So even if they technically have enough in the bank I wouldn’t consider it “taking advantage” if they choose to hold on to their money.
I said that stand up people can get through hardships by working something out, but that the ones who aren't standup are going to be who they are.
Read my post again and try to find where I called renters deadbeats.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
oh I agree this is massive

what’s the point in self isolating etc when joe blow the American can just come on over

or joe Canada goes over for shopping in the states and picks it up

should have closed the border no in and no out except for Canadian citizens returning home and prs

I don’t even trust diplomats at this time
3 more deaths reported in BC just now
Hotspot just South of them
:beli:

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Jérôme Salomon, a top official at the French health ministry, said the situation was “deteriorating very quickly.” He told France Inter radio on Monday that many people did not seem to be taking calls for social distancing seriously, and he tried to dispel the notion that the virus seriously threatens only the elderly. There are 300 to 400 people in intensive care in France, he said, and roughly half of them are under age 65.
Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump Tells Governors to Seek Out Respirators on Their Own