COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5498234439729152.png

Instead of taking criticism and taking care of their citizens, they locking them up for critiquing their response...:mjgrin: wow way to be a great nation china...:troll:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
NPR Choice page

1st Person-To-Person Spread Of Coronavirus Has Occurred In U.S., CDC Says

January 30, 202012:58 PM ET

Updated at 1:10 p.m. ET

The first human-to-human transmission of the deadly Wuhan coronavirus has occurred in the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Thursday.

The respiratory virus was spread from a woman who had recently traveled to China and gave it to her husband when she returned to Chicago, CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said.

It's the sixth confirmed case of the new coronavirus, or 2019-nCoV, in the U.S.

In addition to Illinois, other cases have been confirmed in California, Arizona, and Washington state. Worldwide, the Wuhan coronavirus has spread to at least 20 countries since it was identified last month, the CDC says.

Illinois health officials are currently investigating 21 other possible cases in the state. The CDC says the relatively few people who have been identified as close contacts of people with confirmed coronavirus infections should follow the guidance of their doctors and health departments.

The CDC says members of the public do not need to wear masks out of concern for the coronavirus.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My whole thought is this though. There's no reason to panic without all the facts:yeshrug:. And I work in healthcare, I'm on the front lines of this. China hiding information could be more about economics reasons.....but I really don't know

The markets are already in the red because of how they have mishandled this.