COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
My whole thought is this though. There's no reason to panic without all the facts:yeshrug:. And I work in healthcare, I'm on the front lines of this. China hiding information could be more about economics reasons.....but I really don't know

Especially considering how they are a major player in the global movie box office which is already expected to be down this year anyways even those this situation arose.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I see it doesn't take much for simple minds to venture off into the fantastic......

There was actually an extremely potent strand of the flu killing off young, healthy American adults a couple of years ago that didn't get this much press but dangerous foreign disease is just as good as dangerous foreigner when it comes to getting the masses riled up. It doesn't even need interesting and frightening symptoms (see 80's era Ebola). Where's the ripping of the intestines? Painful bloody vomiting and diarrhea? Sores of leprosy? Brain hemorrhaging? Fluid build up in lungs resulting in drowning of the victim? Psychosis at least?

Americans are frightened to the core because of a vague Chinese Flu but won't even get their children vaccinated. Or to a medical doctor period. Or follow accepted scientific medical standards for hygiene to prevent the spread of viruses and diseases.

But they will call for the closure of the borders based off the rambling of a YouTube expert.

This country is the true global pandemic.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see it doesn't take much for simple minds to venture off into the fantastic......

There was actually an extremely potent strand of the flu killing off young, healthy American adults a couple of years ago that didn't get this much press but dangerous foreign disease is just as good as dangerous foreigner when it comes to getting the masses riled up. It doesn't even need interesting and frightening symptoms (see 80's era Ebola). Where's the ripping of the intestines? Painful bloody vomiting and diarrhea? Sores of leprosy? Brain hemorrhaging? Fluid build up in lungs resulting in drowning of the victim? Psychosis at least?

Americans are frightened to the core because of a vague Chinese Flu but won't even get their children vaccinated. Or to a medical doctor period. Or follow accepted scientific medical standards for hygiene to prevent the spread of viruses and diseases.

But they will call for the closure of the borders based off the rambling of a YouTube expert.

This country is the true global pandemic.

Oh brother. You do know that everyone can't get the flu vaccine for various health reasons? Myself included. Truthers who get their information from YouTube isn't equivalent to an entire culture consuming organisms that are disease ridden and are not meant to be eaten.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Oh brother. You do know that everyone can't get the flu vaccine for various health reasons? Myself included. Truthers who get their information from YouTube isn't equivalent to an entire culture consuming organisms that are disease ridden and are not meant to be eaten.

Hmmm-hmm.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I work for a global company where muhfukkas be traveling all over the world every week. Had a meeting at 8AM today, hopped on it with the person I report to, ended the call early, she was like, "See you in a few?"

I was like mmm hmm
:childplease:

Took my ass back to bed and didn't go in

:unimpressed:

fukk all that