COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
I heard a rumor that they are lying about the stats, and that it's actually more like 90K people with virus right now.
It’s not necessarily a lie, they just haven’t tested everybody that is possibly carrying it. That’s nigh impossible to do when it spreads so fast and doesn’t show symptoms.

But yea it’ll probably be hitting 6 digits by the weekend

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
as far as us here in third world countries,
that do not have the resources of you first world country people
and then on top of that have chinese travelling back and forth,
shyt, i don't even know whether they are doing screening at our airports
:lupe:

This shyt better not fukk up my Africa trip in September or I'm slapping every Chink I see.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I haven’t seen evidence yet that this thing is killing healthy, young, immunocompetent people. Am I right? Until that starts happening I’m not losing sleep.
Right now this thing is media hype. More information needs to come out about the death and critical ill of the patients..... So far this thing is just as dangerous as the flu, unless I'm missing something

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Right now this thing is media hype. More information needs to come out about the death and critical ill of the patients..... So far this thing is just as dangerous as the flu, unless I'm missing something

China is hiding the REAL numbers fam...:beli: this shyt is worse than it seems because they are lying...