Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Coronavirus pandemic "over by June" if countries act, says Chinese adviser
Coronavirus pandemic "over by June" if countries act, says Chinese adviser

FINALLY, SOME GOOD NEWS: WARM WEATHER SHOWN TO SLOW CORONAVIRUS SPREAD

Finally, some good news: warm weather shown to slow spread of COVID-19

Yep.... Seems like some were right. Warm weather or at least very humid weather slows down the virus. This could explain why its barely penetrating into sub Sahara Africa.

If true, I've never been so happy to live in shytty ass FL :blessed:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
I have never in my life felt like a sitting duck or lamb headed to the slaughter like I do now. And there is literally nothing I can do about it. I can’t believe there is a possibility for me to witness and experience a modern version of the Spanish flu in my lifetime.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I have never in my life felt like a sitting duck or lamb headed to the slaughter like I do now. And there is literally nothing I can do about it. I can’t believe there is a possibility for me to witness and experience a modern version of the Spanish flu in my lifetime.
This is nothing close to the Spanish flu... We've would've BEEN dead.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Whats the number of cases in Florida? And what is the current temperature?

~106 confirmed positive tests, 4 dead (1 was in CA)

The temp in Orlando has ranged from 65-85 as highs, in FL it can be cold in the early morning but hot and humid by 11am. Our weather is all over the place, hard to explain. One day your allergiea are messed up, next day they're fine.

COVID-19 | Florida Department of Health

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
~106 confirmed positive tests, 4 dead (1 was in CA)

The temp in Orlando has ranged from 65-85 as highs

COVID-19 | Florida Department of Health
Needs to be higher.

Thailand for example has had coronavirus longer than USA and their cases are only 114. Not saying humidity is the "cure" or will save us but I believe it slows it down.

10:31

Superstar
Daps

they are saying at least 14-Days

People can’t do it, as you’ve read in the last two pages some attribute the precautions to a “real world” vs “online” matrix where those who take pre cautions are frowned upon (e.g., I only see this stuff online, yall tripping).

The military will need to step in and force people stay in the house for 14 days.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I sincerely hope you’re right and this virus death rate doesn’t reach into the millions like many people estimate, like seriously.
Look at the recovery rate... This shyt has already peaked in China, South Korea and some other Asian countries. This SHOULD'VE been contained in USA and Europe but our govts are retards.