COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I went to Kroger this morning, because I know the next little bit of bad news will have them cleared out.

Found everything I wanted. Meat, tissue, bread, and milk were cleared out. It was like they were going out of business.

I went early this morning. Everything seemed to be restocked from prob being wiped out the day before except toilet paper, bread and hand sanitizer. I don't get people's obsession with stocking up on break but okay.

I just wanted to get at least close 2 weeks worth if shyt cuz I already know once the social distancing experiment fails (which it already is), the mandatory shut down/closings are coming.

My bro still wanna have his bday part at some restaurant tonight for God sakes. He real heavy with the whole this is just to distract us from laws/bills being passed, locusts in Africa and a bunch of other shyt.

But I'd rather overreact and be fine then under-react and catch a HUGE, permanent L.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I went early this morning. Everything seemed to be restocked from prob being wiped out the day before except toilet paper, bread and hand sanitizer. I don't get people's obsession with stocking up on break but okay.

I just wanted to get at least close 2 weeks worth if shyt cuz I already know once the social distancing experiment fails (which it already is), the mandatory shut down/closings are coming.

My bro still wanna have his bday part at some restaurant tonight for God sakes. He real heavy with the whole this is just to distract us from laws/bills being passed, locusts in Africa and a bunch of other shyt.

But I'd rather overreact and be fine then under-react and catch a HUGE, permanent L.

I have worked in logistics for a while. You don't have to worry about stores running out of food. I just don't see the rich owners of these places trying to close down for any period of time. And with this President I don't see this administration trying to do that either.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Just got forwarded a voicemail where some girl who claims to have connects in fed government is saying in 2 weeks there will be a mandate that nobody leave their homes and to stock up now

Probably a hoax, but a good reminder to stock your pantries

Stock up now, cause people dont get second chances in a crisis like this.

Daps
nl26g70nupm41.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I have worked in logistics for a while. You don't have to worry about stores running out of food. I just don't see the rich owners of these places trying to close down for any period of time. And with this President I don't see this administration trying to do that either.

Yeah, iirc Italy has closed everything down except grocery stores

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Soooooooo everybody except military law enforcement And healthcare people gone be quarantined soon?
Let's see how they handle bills e.t.c
Again I'm so glad I don't work at the prison anymore

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Shoutout to the coli and everyone that helps keep the lights running on this place btw. Despite whatever mild disfunction there may be, I couldn't choose a better place (online) to spend my quarantine time with. Grateful for the coli, and this thread especially, it has been a great resource and stress reliever during this ordeal.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

I’ve faSted for 21 days this year I can do it again if necessary

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:francis::francis: But you have people across America, even on here....it is just a cold. Not thinking about others.....but guess, what plane prices are cheap and boomers need to go anyway. :wow:

This is the generation that God is going to have to come down and judge Himself. They are lost.

You can already see it.

No coincidence this generation is the Millenial generation.
The Millenial Reign of Christ is going to come during this generation.