COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
We're stocked up thankfully but I'm still doing intermittent fasting basically eating once a day. I've stopped going to the gym dudes talking about gains. Bruh your health ain't gone be nothing once contaminated
I stopped going a week ago-- it was disgusting enough before corona; they not gonna catch me slipping. It's been trail running and body weight exercises for me.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Coronavirus pandemic "over by June" if countries act, says Chinese adviser
Coronavirus pandemic "over by June" if countries act, says Chinese adviser

FINALLY, SOME GOOD NEWS: WARM WEATHER SHOWN TO SLOW CORONAVIRUS SPREAD

Finally, some good news: warm weather shown to slow spread of COVID-19

Yep.... Seems like some were right. Warm weather or at least very humid weather slows down the virus. This could explain why its barely penetrating into sub Sahara Africa.

If this is true ... then in Houston this finna be a breeze in a month or 2.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Look at the recovery rate... This shyt has already peaked in China, South Korea and some other Asian countries. This SHOULD'VE been contained in USA and Europe but our govts are retards.
Those people in those countries don't have the rights and freedoms we do. In China, Taiwan, and SK for example, the gov't has the right to track your phone. So when they encounter an infected individual they can trace their whereabouts and obviously that of anyone they cam in contact with over a given timeline. Does that sound like something American's would vote to allow?

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at

89706506_10217526421372426_4159831952532176896_o.jpg

89654846_10217526421692434_814141661188718592_o.jpg

@eXodus

Your scurred ass you see this

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Those people in those countries don't have the rights and freedoms we do. In China, Taiwan, and SK for example, the gov't has the right to track your phone. So when they encounter an infected individual they can trace their whereabouts and obviously that of anyone they cam in contact with over a given timeline. Does that sound like something American's would vote to allow?

Errrrmmm....:usure:

Anyway. Deaths are rising in Italy, UK and Spain.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

We "gave up" rights after 9/11 under Patriot Act....written and put on the shelf by Joe Biden back in the 90s by the way to be used if "necessary". Every couple years when certain Patriot provisions are up for review our legislators are "convinced" to renew those unconstitutional aspects again for national security. Not once have those provisions not been reauthorized.

The same play could easily be used here.

Just find ......excuse me....*cough*.....create a situation that disrupts normalcy and safety and some lawmakers will hand over the farm, because the public does want those things, so it'seasy to justify doing it. Much of the public will go along to get along and not ask the pertinent questions.

The Chinese/Korean systems are valuable tools, but again in the U.S. require watering down even more civil liberties.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
@eXodus

Your scurred ass you see this

Few things about South Korea.

They have outbreaks like this before and built the infrastructure to handle this.

They have a younger population skew.

They were testing people by the boatload from the jump, isolating and treating them. We weren’t testing people unless traveled to certain countries.

Not trying to scare people but just adding some context to these examples.