COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't that in HK though? A lot of the apartments there are old as hell

yeah, but that was still a non contact instance where an airborne particle was transferred from somewhere other than a sneeze. 6ft aint shyt if the hvac is blowing it around all over the environment.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I went to Kroger this morning, because I know the next little bit of bad news will have them cleared out.

Found everything I wanted. Meat, tissue, bread, and milk were cleared out. It was like they were going out of business.

It’s not really the flu that’s stressing me out, it’s people’s stupidity :snoop:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Some of you guys need to calm down. Here in the UK the Chief Medical Officer has accepted that the majority of the population will become infected at some point.

For the vast majority of people who do become infected the symptoms will be mild and the government is advising those with symptoms NOT to seek medical help but to self isolate for 7 days.

The plan here is to try and delay the peak until summer when hospitals are less busy.

In the UK only those with severe symptoms will be tested so the American response I’ve seen online about testing everyone seems counterintuitive to me. Won’t that just create increased work for your healthcare professionals?

:camby::camby::camby: