COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I kind of see what some of y'all are saying. There is a bit of a disconnect in the U.S. but it depends where you are. Some neighborhoods are shook, some hospitals are shook, some areas the grocery stores look like a tornado blew through....

However, in my area you don't see any of that yet. People just going about their business like any other day. In fact, they are complaining because schools are closed, etc..

But as this goes on I think more and more people will start to take note. Some people didn't even know what this was until Rudy Gobert or Tom Hanks. Some people really do not pay attention to news at all.. it's sad but reality.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
33 cases in the state how u feeling breh
It’s crazy but I’m good. Can’t stay in the house all day though. I know of one case that’s not in the news. Out of Towner went to visit this church on w. 7 mile. A couple being nice took him to dinner after church. He had the virus and gave it to the husband

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Negative pressure room
Nearly 20,000 people are being tested every day for coronavirus in South Korea, more people per capita than anywhere else in the world.

Rachel's sample is quickly shipped off to a nearby laboratory where staff are working 24 hours a day to process the results.

The preventative measures being taken in South Korea have so far involved no lockdowns, no roadblocks and no restriction on movement.

Trace, test and treat is the mantra. So far this country of over 50 million people have been doing their bit to help. Schools remain closed, offices are encouraging people to work from home, large gatherings have stopped.

However, slowly, day by day, more people are creeping back onto the streets of the capital city, Seoul. Restaurants, buses and subways are beginning to get busy again.

Dealing with the threat of coronavirus is the new normal. Most people wear masks (if they can get hold of one). There are thermal imaging cameras in the entrances to major buildings.

Bottles of hand sanitisers have been placed in lifts. There are even people dressed in costumes at subway entrances reminding you to wash your hands.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Low Quality Posting

Yawn. So it’s already over in Korea. 55 million people in that small country have already handled this common cold. Give by June 2020, we will be talking about another new virus. This is like clockwork. :russ:

Korea right next to China. Korea didn’t get ample warning, preparation time and now they control this flu.

Yet America are scared, panicking and fearful. With all the advantages they have over Korea.

The medical and pharmaceutical industry are playing all of you scared masses as clowns. You listen to their tunes and dance like puppets.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
When you say related it means of the same origin. Like a brother and sister is related meaning a common ancestor. Netball is like another version of basketball is saying it has similar profile and mechanism but of different origin.

Like another version basically means it has similar properties but isn’t of the same origin.

You can’t win this battle I’m sorry.

Like is not the same as related. Basic grammar. You tried to nit-pick my post and it has greatly backfired. You’re digging yourself a hole here. Also I never used the word related as well, so you finding and seeing something that isn’t there

You wanted to engage in this arena of semantics only to be left naked and hapless.

OK breh.

Question: How does your body neutralize coronavirus ?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
All people arriving in Australia after midnight Monday local time will need to self-quarantine for 14 days, Prime Minister Scott Morrison announced today at a news conference.

There is no plan for mass school closures at this point, but the cabinet might discuss this issue further on Friday, Morrison said.

He also announced a ban on all cruise ships docking in Australia.

Earlier this week, the Morrison government advised the cancelation of all gatherings of more than 500 people, leading to the postponement of many sports events, such as the Formula One Australian Grand Prix.

Australia has recorded 249 coronavirus cases and three deaths.

The new quarantine measures echo those announced yesterday in New Zealand; Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said all arriving travelers, including New Zealand citizens and residents, would face a 14-day mandatory quarantine. The only exemption is for those from the Pacific Islands.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I can’t speak for other people, but for me it’s not about panicking. It’s about doing my part to stop healthcare workers from being overwhelmed by too many patients at one time and it’s about not unknowingly passing anything on to older, more vulnerable people. And it’s about not being a dumbass just so I can gain internet clout like that white bytch on Twitter.

Shyt, I hope you DO bump this thread 6 months from now and start clowning folks. It would mean that people took this seriously at the right time and prevented a disaster.

How would a small number of deaths be ammo to clown folks? Serious question.

That's like a clowning a pilot for being comprehensive and concerned during saving your plane from crashing.

The clowning comes in where nothing is done and then nothing happens but we are already past that point.

Other than hard outlandish claims the general theme has already been proven to be correct.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yawn. So it’s already over in Korea. 55 million people in that small country have already handled this common cold. Give by June 2020, we will be talking about another new virus. This is like clockwork. :russ:

Korea right next to China. Korea didn’t get ample warning, preparation time and now they control this flu.

Yet America are scared, panicking and fearful. With all the advantages they have over Korea.

The medical and pharmaceutical industry are playing all of you scared masses as clowns. You listen to their tunes and dance like puppets.

Breh you got to realize that US government is the reason why everyone is panicking. You can get tested in an hour or less in Korea, in the US you might never get tested because hospitals are either backed up or don't know what they're doing. This is all because the government was unprepared and not taking action until it was too late. TSA/Customs are basically letting people do whatever they want instead of shutting shyt down because they have no protocol.

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Seriously and I honestly mean seriously you couldn’t make any of this stuff up.

Americans plagued by obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, autism, glyphosate, Xenoestrogens, kidney diseases and many other ailments are fighting each other over toilet paper while people started going back to work in Wuhan and resuming daily life.

It’s a bizarro world with humans being humiliated

Maybe I was excessive with my 6 months, I give this cough 3 months before the hype dies down.

I wonder what’s the next name of next supervirus