COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
The more I research this the more this shyt is starting to look way overblown. From patients to doctors everyone is saying most people that have it are just experiencing mild cold symptoms.

Either there's some info that's not being put out there or we're really in the age of people just buying into whatever mass hysteria the media cooks up.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And its over folks

Just checked my news feed on facebook and there is less and less people talking about caronavirus

Deep inside my heart I was hoping that we were going to live a movie in real life but shyts going the down toilet

Back to work now next week like nothing has happened. Back to boring life. No excitement

This thread is dead too

:snooze:
It's so reassuring to know that your Facebook feed determines what's going to happen around the world in real life!

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
The more I research this the more this shyt is starting to look way overblown. From patients to doctors everyone is saying most people that have it are just experiencing mild cold symptoms.

Either there's some info that's not being put out there or we're really in the age of people just buying into whatever mass hysteria the media cooks up.

From a health standpoint for the majority of us, it's a non-issue, but I understand wanting to contain the outbreak however.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's so reassuring to know that your Facebook feed determines what's going to happen around the world in real life!

Dont try to reignite my excitement by hinting that my news feed doesnt mean shyt

• Dap
Reactions: Hov

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

10% death rate for people over 60, i don't want to lose family like that. I got flu like symptoms right now and i'm not even shacked up with miss fat booty :sadcam:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

No one is saying this thing will kill most people. The concern, and why so many drastic containment measures are being taken, is that if "only" 5-10% who catch it need hospitalization and we see a surge in simultaneous cases, we end up with 6-10+ critical patients for every 1 hospital bed. There aren't enough ICU beds in this country to handle a surge in patients this thing can cause, which will lead to many deaths like in Italy where there aren't enough ventilators so they gotta let people die.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You do know there are different strains right ?

Y’all are only paying attention to the shyt that will scare the shyt out of you

Then downplay the fukk out of success stories

Neither myself nor this man is saying it’s nothing to be concerned with but this widespread panic might be too much

There’s already fights in Walmart’s and stupid shyt

People are sheep to the media

If it’s contagious like that and been here this long, most have prolly been exposed to it somehow some way. How people been working in NYC these past few months and really think they haven’t come in contact with it? :gucci: