COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I dont think it's productive to keep count of who is to blame for zootonic dieases because it will always happen.
But you must realize that's like saying it's not productive to have law enforcement, people will rob banks will always happen.
And yes, they do, and they will always happen.

But.... i'm sure you agree that having law enforcement does reduce the amount of bank robberies right?

Accountability will always be necessary.

This is where the left loses me.
For political correctness they will say don't blame any specific country for the coronavirus, that's racist and xenophobic.
HEY... these banks that knew of the market crash should be held accountable.
Or gun manufacturers should be held accountable for shootings that humans do.
Or which companies produce the most carbon emissions.

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps
I know we hate Trump but i don't think people are being honest about this situation
America is SYSTEMICALLY not equipped to handle this kind of thing because of how our healthcare system is set up combined with the fact we outsource all our manufacturing and our infrastructure is shyt
Hillary wouldn't have defunded the CDC but the above would still be true
This should be a lesson for our country to develop the capability to do shyt like build hospitals in a week and manufacturer respirators and things like that in the country
You making sense

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But you must realize that's like saying it's not productive to have law enforcement, people will rob banks will always happen.
And yes, they do, and they will always happen.

But.... i'm sure you agree that having law enforcement does reduce the amount of bank robberies right?

Accountability will always be necessary.

This is where the left loses me.
For political correctness they will say don't blame any specific country for the coronavirus, that's racist and xenophobic.
HEY... these banks that knew of the market crash should be held accountable.
Or gun manufacturers should be held accountable for shootings that humans do.
Or which companies produce the most carbon emissions.

Sure I agree if the bank robbers were animals and then turned to humans lol.

I agree with accountability and I do think China will ban these type of bush meat to be consumed, if they haven't already, I believe they have. But bush meat will always be consumed in all countries including this one. The blame portion is not productive imo.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's amazing that just a few days ago, Fox News was staying in line with Trump, calling coronavirus a hoax

Now they admitting that there's a problem

Rednecks must be confused as hell right now :wow:

Politics can be so childish. Watching some of these channels is like watching a parody skit