COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
us getting exposed on the world stage looking like a third world country

A friend of mine is in Vietnam, a third world country and they're literally blockading streets and tracing the every step of each infected person and blockading those areas, snatching their family members off the street to get tested, and they enforced travel bans early

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
See stuff like this is confusing. Because this site still only has about 5,000 deaths total worldwide so far. Including china, italy, etc...where is he getting this 1 million number from?
Coronavirus Update (Live): 134,748 Cases and 4,983 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

the CDC number of cases reported in the US is still at 1,215 since January 21st? Where is the gigantic exponential jump that's supposed to happen? Shouldn't it have already hit? There's a good chance it'll still happen, but seems like what we are seeing isn't matching up with stuff. This shyt is confusing. Are some scientists just trying to get attention?

they arent fukking testing, they have no idea of the true number infected

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
they arent fukking testing, they have no idea of the true number infected
but it's been unchecked since at least January 21st. We're almost two months past that, seems like there would already be mass hospitilizations and mass deaths. From how they are talking, 2 months with this shyt moving around freely shouuld have been a wrap on us. Where is it? Who is this dude's sources? Where are his numbers coming from? Experts?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I'm sorry but I don't believe this, we're a little over a thousand cases in and the hype around this virus is extreme. Imagine when we're over 10k cases the country will be virtually be on lockdown with no freedom of movement which would slow down the spread of the virus before we reach a million deaths which with the current death rate would require 30 million cases

Then again I'm not an expert and maybe I'm just another dumb ass nikka :yeshrug:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Why don’t they post links that explain how they come up with their estimates?:patrice: 100,000 people haven’t even died in China, and the infection rate has already peaked there. China is also more densely populated than the US and less hygienic than the US...

China implemented really strict containment measures and are probably capping about their numbers. That being said, I’m not completely sold on a million deaths.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
A friend of mine is in Vietnam, a third world country and they're literally blockading streets and tracing the every step of each infected person and blockading those areas, snatching their family members off the street to get tested, and they enforced travel bans early

A coworker was in vietnam parts of jan and they hadnt really cracked down yet..at least not to that degree

Dude didnt get screened when he got back here lol

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
My sis is an idiot, she's out here bar hopping and singing Karaoke then she says she got sick a couple days ago but still went to work :snoop:
Grab shorty by the collar and tell go straight home wtf:francis:.

Ima lose my shyt if my girl school don’t shut down by this Friday. They got her teaching and she already got a weak immune system. She always be getting sick. If she catch this it will knock her on her ass.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Grab shorty by the collar and tell go straight home wtf:francis:.

Ima lose my shyt if my girl school don’t shut down by this Friday. They got her teaching and she already got a weak immune system. She always be getting sick. If she catch this it will knock her on her ass.

Bruh my wife is a teacher and 36 weeks pregnant and her school district is bullshytting about contingency plans to shut down...shyt is stressing me