COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stocked up on Vitamin C, D, multivitamins, fever reducer, gummies, gum mad with xylitol, and a tip for the parents here, if you have young toddlers that hate medicine, buy fever reducer suppositories, it makes a huge difference when kids are so picky.

Brought a huge pallet of costco water, around 1600 bottles altogether, got mad rice, mad pasta, noodles, oatmeal, frozen food. All shyt I would eat anyway and I rotate through.

I'm starting to run a little low. Gonna do some more shopping tomorrow. Hopefully everything good isn't already gone.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, I said I was gonna keep the conspiracy theory I thought of to myself, but fukk it. I honestly don't think it's a coincidence that all this fukk shyt started happening as soon as the new decade hit. Like, literally from day one it's been nothing but chaos all over the world. I have a feeling this was all planned and the end goal is martial law.
Cool. Go play Fortnite

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stocked up on Vitamin C, D, multivitamins, fever reducer, gummies, gum mad with xylitol, and a tip for the parents here, if you have young toddlers that hate medicine, buy fever reducer suppositories, it makes a huge difference when kids are so picky.

Brought a huge pallet of costco water, around 1600 bottles altogether, got mad rice, mad pasta, noodles, oatmeal, frozen food. All shyt I would eat anyway and I rotate through.
Unless you have a toddler from Harlem.
:dame:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to run a little low. Gonna do some more shopping tomorrow. Hopefully everything good isn't already gone.
Depends where you're located but the Costco by me still had some water, albeit extremely bare. Actually I'm not even sure why I stocked up on 1600 bottles of water because the water is pretty safe here.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lol, I said I was gonna keep the conspiracy theory I thought of to myself, but fukk it. I honestly don't think it's a coincidence that all this fukk shyt started happening as soon as the new decade hit. Like, literally from day one it's been nothing but chaos all over the world. I have a feeling this was all planned and the end goal is martial law.

a global conspiracy? Breh... organizations and corporations are losing billions off this. Someone would have to explain how it all makes sense and I doubt they could.. :pachaha: