Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
you’re right.

but.

vax % is way up. Anyone who didn’t catch rona probably caught it during the omicron surge.

this is over.

word?

The number of Americans dying each day from Covid-19 now stands as high as it did during the Delta variant's peak, a grim figure that experts believe will rise.

Statistics show that an average of over 2,000 people are dying from the virus in the US every day, roughly on par with the deaths seen in late September.

Daily US death toll from Covid now matches Delta

as of Jan 25th this year...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i cant take this number at face value anymore :yeshrug: they need to start providing some context, post-vaccine. because i heard that since may 2021, covid deaths are 99 percent unvaccinated :snoop:

it's on the media to start clarifying these figures. they're not doing anyone a favor by just providing a number; people are obviously ignoring it

A large portion of the dead are older than 65 years old or unvaccinated.

six lines into the article i posted, they specifically break down the demographics.
what you are complaining about is negated because you didn't read what you criticized.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

:scust:
:ufdup:
:umad:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
ok, so they're coming right out with it. the majority are choosing not to get vaccinated

why should we give a fukk about them, or alter our lives for them :yeshrug: serious question

i've gotten into 7 physical altercations with people i attempted to provide critical care to.
imagine if you see someone choking in a restaurant so you give them the Heimlich Maneuver but it does not work so you do the next logical thing...
put your finger down their throat to dislodge the food and save their life.

now imagine if everyone in the restaurant started to yell at you for doing the Heimlich and then everyone including the choking person started to fight you when you put your finger in their mouth.
it's madness.

i confront people who are unmasked and if convo don't work then i forcibly put a mask on them.
9/10 times it works but sometimes the crowd turns on you.

grocery stores and gyms are hotspots for this fukkery.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i've gotten into 7 physical altercations with people i attempted to provide critical care to.
imagine if you see someone choking in a restaurant so you give them the Heimlich Maneuver but it does not work so you do the next logical thing...
put your finger down their throat to dislodge the food and save their life.

now imagine if everyone in the restaurant started to yell at you for doing the Heimlich and then everyone including the choking person started to fight you when you put your finger in their mouth.
it's madness.

i confront people who are unmasked and if convo don't work then i forcibly put a mask on them.
9/10 times it works but sometimes the crowd turns on you.

grocery stores and gyms are hotspots for this fukkery.
Not everyone is a immune compromised Newport smoking clown like you.

Maybe you need to clean yourself up so you can survive the next wave.

Omni fading so you know what that means

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It's crazy how after 2 years and damn near million deaths later nikkas in here is still stuck on stupid. :francis:

they're not only stupid but incredibly selfish which is fueling unbelievably dumb decisions that they can't seem to understand others will suffer for as well

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
:mjlol:

name names e-grow.

is you doing science or is you ain't?

Cissed to read the article 18 months from now about how here and now ppl having heart issues.

But again keep doom and gloom. Peoples sickness clearly isn't the same now as it was in April 2020 before vaxx and immunity.

But all good...hit me up in 18 months. Im sure u think this will still be a sticky :pachaha:

And again...this is coming from someone who's whole family got it and also was vaxxed and now boosted afterwards. So don't throw shade I'm a pyscho....