COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They said we were fear mongering, this sh!t is in our backyards now

:snoop:

I’m not stressing it, but I am more alert about this than the previous strain outbreaks. I know it’s bad, but there’s nothing I can do about it. :ld:

It is not

Yes, it is. The book dropped in the early 80s, I believe. Been hearing since late January:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One of my friends they told her at her job if she flies to Ghana she will have to be in 14 day quarantine upon return before she can go back to work, she had a vacation planned end of the month :dahell:

I asked her about the testing she said her family inquired and the hospital said they don't have testing. But they don't think there's an outbreak there

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why?

Things are better contained there than they are here right now breh. And with them having contact with all of their friend's over there, no one is losing their shirt right now. They get that it is what it is right now and have been complying with the lockdown and its proving to work.

They were planning on getting things moving again within the next two weeks, but apparently there's renewed fear of a guy that just flew in from Italy that may have started to spread it again.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my friends they told her at her job if she flies to Ghana she will have to be in 14 day quarantine upon return before she can go back to work, she had a vacation planned end of the month :dahell:

I asked her about the testing she said her family inquired and the hospital said they don't have testing. But they don't think there's an outbreak there
Anybody who leaves right now is playing with fire, you don’t know when your getting back in

Daps
shyt is hitting the fan my friends. My company is laying people off, freezing hiring, and our clients are cancelling by the droves.

Us young healthy people might not have to worry about death but this right here will be possibly be a reality for a lot of people.