COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!
giphy.webp

But do they mean ONLINE classes? What does "distance learning" mean???
Remote classes. Online.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I've been forced to give several people the :gucci: over their complete disregard of older people around them and those they interact with. Literally just saw a "you might as well die on an island" post.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I'm a nurse so this is not an option for me at the moment. I work for a well known hospital, and several of my coworkers were reprimanded for wearing masks while dealing with patients. Its not being taken seriously at all here in Orlando.

There is blatant distegard here, although hundreds of thousands of tourists come to our city. I am not the person to panic, but when people are dying from something that is easily transmitted with no cure available, we as health care workers and humane people need to protect ourselves and our families. Please take care of yourselves.and WASH YOUR HANDS and do not touch your face,and also disinfect your phones, car/steering wheels, avoid touching door handles

We had a meeting today and no answers were provided...I am livid...cant you tell?

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Low Quality Posting
How is this Coronavirus shyt for real when no Coli member nor their friends/family have been affected?

Yall bunch of sheep for real

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
You wanna know why this shyt is not going to get better here. The Trump admin is keeping coronavirus info as classified info.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
It’s been like that for a minute, government officials been telling all the hospitals in this area to keep everything quiet. Like the kid I was telling y’all about this weekend, he was from wuhan and an exchange student so he’s been back here since the beginning of January. He didn’t start showing symptoms til about 2 weeks ago, the first sign was a tickle in his throat.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
But it was also more contagious :dahell:

What were the comparative r-naughts? We can do the calc together here. Be specific.

I gave you hard numbers. Can you try some in return?

Also I'll just leave this here. Hot off the press.

"If we are complacent and don't do really aggressive containment and mitigation, the number could go way up and be involved in many, many millions."
- Fauci