COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think their target group was Iran and China tbh
:manny:

So why did Bill Gates come out and say he was putting up bread for Africa before this virus even got out the gate good? I've seen numerous news agency pose the question out loud of why Africa isn't getting the virus? Maybe China was also a target to loosen their increasing foothold in Africa.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
As far as the New York infections go, it's centered in New Rochelle in Westchester. The same area where Measles was an issue. Likely the Hasidic community spreading it around. The numbers are going up and as a result, Cuomo is setting up a containment area until 3/25. The National Guard will help with cleaning.

SpacedOutGeek

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis,TN
They won’t admit it, but they are hesitant to close down schools in the area because of the potential increase in crime with kids having too much time on their hands.
Yeah worst then the virus is how the economy gonna get hit hard from this . the city already not in the best shape financially and these young nikkas some hot heads . :snoop:

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
naaaww we past the point of SARS and this is different from Swine flu

sars we were able to use NPIs and stamp it out. Basically all the cities it went to, we traced the epidemiological links back to patient zero.. rounded up all of those who were exposed and stopped it from spreading in the community. There hasn’t been a case of SARS since 2004.

swine flu is endemic now (spread in the community) but it’s just a strain of the flu. Even during its outbreak in 2009 it wasn’t too deadly.

US Swine flu stats from 2009

12 deaths on 60 mil cases. Sars cov 2 has already killed 4K off of just 110k cases worldwide, we cannot afford to see what 60 mil US cases would look like.
If proportions hold its about 2.4 million people. We lose about 700k per year to heart in America alone. Reminds me of the dark knight where joker says as long as death is going as part of the plan then nobody really gives a shyt.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Yeah worst then the virus is how the economy gonna get hit hard from this . the city already not in the best shape financially and these young nikkas some hot heads . :snoop:
I was starting to get a little hope for the future of the city with this Memphis3.0 plan that’s about to begin but this Coronavirus is probably about to fukk all that up. Smh

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Yep people like me were shytting on China but and yet they(and South Korea) are fixing the problem better than anyone else.

The problem is western nations can't implement the measures that China used to "fix" the problem.

No private car use
Public transportation eliminated
All non essential business closed
Quarantine under armed guard
One family member can leave the house to buy supplies once every 3 days.
Etc.....

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Still only 5 confirmed cases in Quebec, while other parts of Canada have 30+. I’m sure many more will surface but I must say I am impressed with how pro-active the government has been over here. :ehh: Hopefully complacency won’t set in.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
So why did Bill Gates come out and say he was putting up bread for Africa before this virus even got out the gate good? I've seen numerous news agency pose the question out loud of why Africa isn't getting the virus? Maybe China was also a target to loosen their increasing foothold in Africa.
Bill Gates prolly knows something we don’t. I wouldn’t put it past the US to take a temporary hit financially to get China out the paint. The Iran thing is obvious tho

Either way I’d be real cautious about getting the vaccine for this. They prolly already have a satellite set up to track everybody who gets it
:heh:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bill Gates prolly knows something we don’t. I wouldn’t put it past the US to take a temporary hit financially to get China out the paint. The Iran thing is obvious tho

Either way I’d be real cautious about getting the vaccine for this. They prolly already have a satellite set up to track everybody who gets it
:heh:
:russ:Your talking about the the vaccine like it the mark of the beast :demonic:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:russ:Your talking about the the vaccine like it the mark of the beast :demonic:
It just might be. Create a virus and then inject it back into you. That’s some sinister shyt
:dead:

They gonna be able to track the whereabouts 24/7 of everybody who got this vaccine whether they have a cell phone or not

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just might be. Create a virus and then inject it back into you. That’s some sinister shyt

They gonna be able to track the whereabouts 24/6 of everybody who got this vaccine whether they have a cell phone or not
that sound like a plot to a sc-fi move using nanomachines inject in your blood to track you any where on the planet .