COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s already here in my city and the surrounding area :sadcam:

One person got it here in the Memphis area and now 70 people are under quarantine.
Stay on point bruv, keep ya hands clean and stay in the crib as much as you can, don’t be chasing them bytches

s3sXd02.png

I’ve been so hard headed n still be chasing them bytches

(I just tried to type bytches and it auto-corrected to viruses!!!)
:damn:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
It’s already here in my city and the surrounding area :sadcam:

One person got it here in the Memphis area and now 70 people are under quarantine.
Yeah it was a case at Treadwell middle school about a staff member being in contact with someone with the virus. It’s spreading fast.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah it was a case at Treadwell middle school about a staff member being in contact with someone with the virus. It’s spreading fast.

I don’t see how the school is still opened and absences are unexcused.

Even here in Mississippi they don’t give a fukk as we have to bring our own hand wipes and sanitizer with us to the polling place today.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Stay on point bruv, keep ya hands clean and stay in the crib as much as you can, don’t be chasing them bytches

s3sXd02.png

I’ve been so hard headed n still be chasing them bytches

(I just tried to type bytches and it auto-corrected to viruses!!!)
:damn:

We got this old lady in the office right now that won’t stop coughing :bryan:

It’s not the corona as she’s always coughing and won’t stop smoking, but that paranoia is kicking in :merchant:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point it may be safe to say that containment in the US is impossible. We missed a golden opportunity to do early testing and perhaps keep the virus contained to a specific state and/or geographic region. Now this shyt is literally nationwide and could potentially cause massive disruptions in our healthcare system. Lets hope and pray warmer temperatures will mitigate the spread of this virus.