COVID-19 Pandemic (Coronavirus)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Schools? Public transit?
Yes and probably yes. You guys do realize China has literally no air pollution right now, correct? What ghastly pretense could possibly shut down the world's most artificial economy? One that cares the least for their individual populace and most about their image?

Chronic

All Star
Daps
Chinese people stayed inside due to the fear of being kidnapped and taken wherever
Citizens of other less authoritarian Asian countries also tend to follow government's instructions better (South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Japan). Meanwhile western democracies are taking L because they refuse to compromise about individual freedom

Last edited:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
appreciate the answer. I don’t know it was kinda weird. I had shakes, coughs, fever, sweating, headache and sore throat for literally 3-4 hours that night and got way worst after I made my post. I rubbed some Vick’s on my chest and sweated a lot and I woke up Saturday morning feeling waaaay better.

All I have left now is a cough and a stuffy nose on the right side and shyt is mad weird. because I’ve had the flu before and that shyt lasted at least a few days.

I think the dude in the article used Tiger Balm (I never used it before). Seemed like it worked for him. Good to hear you are doing better.