Reppin
NULL

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Figures this shyt wanna outbreak more and was feeling minor flare up but once I got that pneumonia shot I'm full blown flare up fukking miserable and lots of pain with migraines making my sleep apnea worse :snoop:

Gonna make appt for blood work and make sure my damn liver disease isnt active cuz if it is :mjcry:
If not then I just have to ride this flare up out for however long it last which can be weeks and months meaning I need to adjust to it like usual

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Figures this shyt wanna outbreak more and was feeling minor flare up but once I got that pneumonia shot I'm full blown flare up fukking miserable and lots of pain with migraines making my sleep apnea worse :snoop:

Gonna make appt for blood work and make sure my damn liver disease isnt active cuz if it is :mjcry:
If not then I just have to ride this flare up out for however long it last which can be weeks and months meaning I need to adjust to it like usual
Get well soon man

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In other words spend money and stop panicking so the economy will be good enough to get me re-elected in November

Being mentally ill aside,

Serious question for everyone here. What are ya'll planning on doing when we are finally told to not show up to work, stay indoors or not go out to public places? I think this is coming in the next two weeks. I'd love to be wrong though